Navigation stuck on HS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Navigation stuck on HS

Okay, so my navigation is stuck. It keeps telling me that I need to hearthstone. What to do? Tried to change it by set my home location at another inkeeper but it stills stuck -.-

At the attached picture, I tried to set the HS at a different location, but im actually questing in Stormheim
    Attached Files
    Last edited by morten1691; July 19, 2017, 09:39 PM.

We are checking into this. Do you see problems with every step and every guide? Is it only guides for a specific expansion that give a problem? Any extra info will be helpful.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
      We are checking into this. Do you see problems with every step and every guide? Is it only guides for a specific expansion that give a problem? Any extra info will be helpful.
      I have the same problem on an alt i just logged into. A lvl 15 druid worgen in moonglade. Im already in moonglade, but tells me to use the moonglade teleport when Im actually trying to fly to a different location

On my main, if i right click the HS stone and chose disable travel routes, the arrow works kinda OK. But not updating when I walk over a point(green dot)

Comment

Every step and every guide for me sadly - Wanted to finish up a few things tonight but I feel lost without Zygor working properly <3

Comment

Originally posted by morten1691 View Post
          On my main, if i right click the HS stone and chose disable travel routes, the arrow works kinda OK. But not updating when I walk over a point(green dot)
          When you disable the travel routes you turn it into a 'dumb' arrow that will only point to the waypoint. You'll need to manually click on the next line in the step to tell it which waypoint to point to next.
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

every step and every guide, regardless of which quest you want to complete.

Comment

Originally posted by aceblade View Post
              Every step and every guide for me sadly - Wanted to finish up a few things tonight but I feel lost without Zygor working properly <3
              I got the same problem exactly. I opened up a ticket to get a solution

Comment

I got the same problem, started today, all guides :/

Comment

Same problem, every guide...the arrow simply isn't working at. all.

Comment

Can confirm this as well. Tried through 4 different World Quest areas.

Comment

I have the same problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
                        When you disable the travel routes you turn it into a 'dumb' arrow that will only point to the waypoint. You'll need to manually click on the next line in the step to tell it which waypoint to point to next.
                        Hmm okay. But is there a way or are u going to fix this? If it aint working I see no reason to continue my subscription to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by morten1691 View Post
                          Hmm okay. But is there a way or are u going to fix this? If it aint working I see no reason to continue my subscription to be honest
                          developer has messaged me that they would fix it as soon as they can.

Comment

Originally posted by fhurghan View Post
                            developer has messaged me that they would fix it as soon as they can.
                            Did they give an ETA? Guide is pointless for the most part without the navigation system working as intended.

Comment

Same problem here

Comment

Working...
                              X