No announcement yet.

lua error in AH tabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks like they're still working on it with testing so not sure what those fixes that went out were supposed to address.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Yes, the line numbers have changed, but this error is the same. I simply c&p'd the original error from the beginning of the thread cause I was lazy.

This is the verbiage that's showing up for me now:

Code:
      Message: ...ddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\Auctiontools-Sell.lua:702: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'countForSellCalc' (a nil value)
      Time: Sun Aug 13 11:29:35 2017
      Count: 2
      Stack: ...ddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\Auctiontools-Sell.lua:702: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'countForSellCalc' (a nil value)Interface\SharedXML\SharedBasicControls.lua:189: in function <Interface\SharedXML\SharedBasicControls.lua:187>
      Interface\SharedXML\SharedBasicControls.lua:204: in function <Interface\SharedXML\SharedBasicControls.lua:203>
      [C]: ?
      ...ddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\Auctiontools-Sell.lua:702: in function `SetSellHistoricalLabels'
      ...ddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\Auctiontools-Sell.lua:441: in function `ActivateSellItem'
      ...ddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\Auctiontools-View.lua:343: in function <...ddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\Auctiontools-View.lua:341>

Locals: errorTypeCVar = "scriptErrors"
      warnType = false
      msg = "...ddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\Auctiontools-Sell.lua:702: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'countForSellCalc' (a nil value)"
      messageType = 0
      hideErrorFrame = false
      IsErrorCVarEnabled = <function> defined @Interface\SharedXML\SharedBasicControls.lua:183
      I can confirm that the error only shows up when the "Stack" option is selected, not "Unit" (I've been able to use this one without a problem):
      zygor-ah-error.png

Comment

I can confirm that today's release (6.1.16482) has fixed this issue.

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by tdometech View Post
          I can confirm that today's release (6.1.16482) has fixed this issue.

Thank you!
          Still happens for me that version, tracked it down to Battle Pets, when those are selected it spews out the LUA errors.
          Code:
          Message: ...ddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\Auctiontools-Core.lua:1022: bad argument #4 to 'format' (string expected, got nil)
          Time: 08/17/17 05:48:29
          Count: 81
          Stack: ...ddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\Auctiontools-Core.lua:1022: bad argument #4 to 'format' (string expected, got nil)Interface\SharedXML\SharedBasicControls.lua:204: in function <Interface\SharedXML\SharedBasicControls.lua:203>
          [C]: ?
          [C]: in function `format'
          ...ddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\Auctiontools-Core.lua:1022: in function <...ddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\Auctiontools-Core.lua:926>

Locals: errorMessage = "...ddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\Auctiontools-Core.lua:1022: bad argument #4 to 'format' (string expected, got nil)"
          DisplayMessageInternal = <function> defined @Interface\SharedXML\SharedBasicControls.lua:187
          MESSAGE_TYPE_ERROR = 0

Comment

That is an entirely different error/bug... and has nothing to do with the errors related to this thread...

Comment

Originally posted by tdometech View Post
              That is an entirely different error/bug... and has nothing to do with the errors related to this thread...
              Still fits within the thread tho, as the subject is: lua error in AH tabs
              So it fits, wether or not its an different error doesnt matter, but ok perhaps it was not that issue, but perhaps this is an result of the fix of the previous issue. (havnt logged the issue before sadly, so cant say for sure).

Comment

I too have this problem and I tried dumping everything in my bags into the bank and trying one at a time but to no avail. Oh well I will wait the outcome of the Dev's rewriting.
                AJ

Comment

Today the Sell tab of the guides is still unusable

Comment

Any update on this?

The lua errors continue but nothing has changed.

Comment

@arterus... Try doing a full guide wipe/reset.

1. exit WoW
                      2. go to the WoW/Interface/Addons folder and delete the ZygorGuidesViewer folder
                      3. go to the WoW/WTF/Account/<accountname>/SavedVariables folder and delete the Zygor files in there
                      4. run the desktop client and install a fresh copy of the guides
                      5. go back in game to test and let me know if that fixed it
                      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
                      X