No Druid Class Mount Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Druid Class Mount Guide

I am not finding the druid's class mount guide.

Pets & Mounts > Mounts > Legion > Flying Mounts > Class Mounts

class Mounts.PNG

• Death Knight
    • Demon Hunter
    • Hunter
    • Mage
    • Monk
    • Paladin
    • Priest
    • Rogue
    • Shaman
    • Warlock
    • Warrior

No Druid.I did find it in the 7.2 Order Hall Quest (step 360 - Must complete Breaching the Tomb achievement, for anyone else looking for it), but all other classes have specific mount quests except druids.
    Last edited by shankill; November 5, 2017, 01:21 PM.

Druids did not get a special class mount like the other classes did, instead they got a travel form reward from a Class Hall quest that allows them to have a different flight form that can carry a passenger. Doing the 7.2 Order Hall Quests guide will get you that quest reward for your new travel form.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
      Druids did not get a special class mount like the other classes did, instead they got a travel form reward from a Class Hall quest that allows them to have a different flight form that can carry a passenger. Doing the 7.2 Order Hall Quests guide will get you that quest reward for your new travel form.
      Yes, I am aware it is a form and not a mount (more of a glyph), but it falls into the lines of the "class mount". I have completed it, and have it on my druid thanks to Wowhead.

It just seems kind of out of the way, and difficult to find when every other class can start at the class mount's guide via the Class Mount tabs instead of going through another guide that is no where noted that your Class Mount quest is at the end of it. There was nothing leading me to where to find the start of the druid's class mount (I didn't even know it was in the 7.2 until reading another post on the forums). I had done the start of the 7.2 right after it came out, and just now decided start getting my class mounts since Breaching the Tomb is the only road block for most of them, at this point. This means between the time I started the 7.2 Order Hall guide till I decided to do the Class Mount quest there has been several holidays, tons of achievements, and the professions' guides. So unless you do that guide from start to finish there is nothing else anywhere in Zygor pointing you to your Class Mount quest like the other classes.

Comment

I'm very confused by this followed the broken shore quest line as above - no druid flying change I cant make out where I am along the line of quest now
        anyone know a way of checking what I'm missing ?

ta

Comment

You are using the Broken Shore Campaign guide or the 7.2 Order Hall Quests guide? The 7.2 Order Hall Quests guide is the one that will unlock the mount. You may need to do some quests in the Broken Shore Campaign guide to unlock quests in the 7.2 Order Hall Quests guide.
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

couldn't find the druid lunarwing class mount guide and came to this forum to search.

agree with Shankill that the Druid Lunarwing guide should be listed under Legion Class Mounts.
            At least have it there and point to the 7.2 Order Guide.

Any user (me) would go look under the Legion Class Mounts first as was expected since all other class mount guides are in that list.
            otherwise, it's just seems it's missing.

Searching for "Lunarwing" doesn't give any hits either to point to the 7.2 Order Hall Guides.

Comment

Working...
            X