OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updates for new patches/expansion and Classic servers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updates for new patches/expansion and Classic servers.

Hey, I'm a returning WoW player and all the Legion content has me very confused as to what I should be doing first, so I'm trying to knock them out one by one I'm very easily confused and easily distracted, which makes focusing on questing hard, and that's why I bought this guide, and realized that it has a lot of very good options for enhancing gameplay, so I'm very very happy with it so far.

So my question is, when there is new content, such as a new expansion or a new patch, how long does it take for the guide to be updated? Will the developers start updating it through the PTR/Beta, or will you start once the patch actually hits? I'd love it if I could use Zygor to level through Battle for Azeroth

Another quick question, do you plan on supporting the WoW Classic servers that were recently announced? I didn't play back then so I am excited to play it and see what it is about. Would be great if I had a guide to guide me through the content, but I understand it might be very hard for Zygor to start from scratch in a totally new environment.

Looking forward to your answer, and thanks for the great guides Cheers!

You may find this forum post handy for making sense of the Legion content: http://zygorguides.com/blog/zygor-gu...egion-roadmap/

We will be updating our guides to cover the new Battle for Azeroth expansion. We begin writing the guides in beta, and focus on having at least the leveling guides done for launch day, as well as anything else we're able to get done, and then finish whatever is left in the weeks after launch.

As for WoW Classic Servers, we'll need to see what they do with that before we can make any official announcements. You can find out more on our official blog: http://zygorguides.com/blog/blizzard...attle-azeroth/
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Thank you for the reply! Just what I was looking for.

Comment

Working...
      X