I join zygor elite but still dont have zygor sync is not showing up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I join zygor elite but still dont have zygor sync is not showing up

I join zygor elite but still dont have zygor sync is not showing up on the zygor client

here is a image to show you what is going on zygor elite problem.png

Comment

Go back to the main window and hit the reload icon in the top right. You should see your elite subscription listed in the GUIDES section. If your Sync tab is not enabled when you go back to it despite having Elite listed, try restarting the client entirely (visit the Preferences tab and make the X exit the client completely)

Comment

Historical data is out of date (5 days ago).

First of all I have an Elite subscription. And I wouldn't be without it. Oh and the sync buttons are there. But there is just this one small thing. I have made several attempts to resync from the Zygor client.
        • WoW running
          WoW not running
          Auction open
          Auction closed

But the "Alert" remains. What should I try next. I did try the option above.

Thanks,
        M
        Last edited by masterlion16; January 20, 2018, 11:31 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

With the release of patch 7.3.5, Blizzard has disabled the Auction House API which affects our Gold Guide trend and pricing data. As a result, you will need to visit an Auction House, select the Sell tab, and use the built in Scan feature to update your Gold Guide pricing data. Your trend data may show as out of date for the time being until Blizzard re-enables the API.
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
          X