Class Weapons - severe problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Class Weapons - severe problem.

Ok so since starting Legion I have found Zygor to be a nightmare. Incorrect NPC locations, quests links that make no sense... I had NONE of these issues until Legion.

But now, the worst thing thats happened so far:

I played up to 110 as a Frost mage.

I went to start the quest 'A second Weapon' it told me to speak with Meryl Felstorm (who it reports is in the main room and he isn''t!)

I started the quest and chose 'Fire' as my second quest. Zygor popped up and said that this quest was designed for someone on the fire spec' (fair enough) do I want to change to it.

I said 'No' because I dont have another weapon handy and thought I would try my luck on the quest as I was.

The dialogue window updated to 'complete quest' which I thought was odd but figured (as in many other cases in the game) you complete just to move it on.

But no.. It somehow completed the quest for the second weapon and I no longer have a 'choice' with Meryl Felstorm to even get the second weapon!

The only quest he offers me now is called Aluneth, greatstaff of the Magna which I believe is the Arcane choice (the only one I have left)

If i click through the guide and chose 'Fire' it then tells me to talk to Meryl Felstorm and accept 'An Unexpected message' which he doesnt have as a choice.

What the hell has happened here?

Not happy
    Last edited by arterus; January 13, 2018, 09:56 AM.

What happened is that Blizzard will not let you do the quests for the other artifacts unless you are in that spec. You have to switch into fire spec before you can continue the quest chain for obtaining that artifact.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Please dont think me being awkward here but I am currently on the 'Arcane' quest in Frost spec, so with respect, that is wrong.

I will post what happens, in case anyone else comes across this.

Comment

It seemed completing the frost questline somehow reset the fire one as Meryl had the quest once I had returned with the Arcane weapon.

It might be worth looking at the wording on the pop up to reflect that the change is simply to accept the quest, immediately after I chose the fire spec i changed back to frost and was able to do the entire questline with it.

Same with the Arcane

I apologise for blaming Zygor here, I was annoyed at the time but i will say that this should be made clearer. Zygor's routes through Legion also need to be addressed, perhaps there could be an information point wher players could read the most 'useful' way to use the guides when they level to 100 as not only does the game change but the use of Zygor is very different and often confusing (at least the first time round, I will feel more comfortable with my next level 100+ character)

I love Zygor, its saved me so much time while levelling, I do appreciate the hard work.

Comment

Working...
        X