I keep getting this error...My Version installed : 6.1.17345

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I keep getting this error...My Version installed : 6.1.17345

Message: ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:871: ERROR in startup frame 42: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Guide.lua:89: bad argument #1 to 'ipairs' (table expected, got number)
    in
    [C]: ?
    Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Guide.lua:89: in function <Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Guide.lua:87 >
    (tail call): ?
    Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Guide.lua:162: in function `GetStatus'
    ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:1078: in function `SetGuide'
    ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:972: in function `LoadInitialGuide'
    ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:471: in function `Startup_LoadGuides_Threaded'
    ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:729: in function <...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesView er.lua:644>

Time: 01/23/18 14:53:37
    Count: 1
    Stack: ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:871: ERROR in startup frame 42: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Guide.lua:89: bad argument #1 to 'ipairs' (table expected, got number)
    in
    Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Guide.lua:89: in function <Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Guide.lua:87 >
    (tail call): ?
    Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Guide.lua:162: in function `GetStatus'
    ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:1078: in function `SetGuide'
    ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:972: in function `LoadInitialGuide'
    ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:471: in function `Startup_LoadGuides_Threaded'
    ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:729: in function <...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesView er.lua:644>

[C]: in function `error'
    ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:871: in function `StartupStep'
    Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\MasterFrame.lua :6: in function <Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\MasterFrame.lu a:4>

Locals:

Version Installed: 6.1.17345
    Latest: 6.1.17345

I tried using wrench to scan and repair and also did a reinstall, still having this error.

Never mind, I managed to solved it after what you wrote

"Try doing a full guide wipe/reset.

1. exit WoW
    2. go to the WoW/Interface/Addons folder and delete the ZygorGuidesViewer folder
    3. go to the WoW/WTF/Account/<accountname>/SavedVariables folder and delete the Zygor files in there
    4. run the desktop client and install a fresh copy of the guides
    5. go back in game to test and let me know if that fixed it

Did all the above and it went away. =)

Comment

Working...
    X