Zygor keeps updating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor keeps updating

Hello, since this morning I have Zygor updating every 1 to 2 mins. My version is 6.1.17440 and ingame the guide is working perfectly it just keeps knocking me back to desktop once it begins updating. I tried shutting Zygor down, rebooting but sofar to no avail.

Anyone else experiencing something similar or have some fix to remedy it?

Thanks in advance

I have the same problem and found no fix for that.

Comment

Try opening the Task Manager (Ctrl + Shift + Escape) and in the Processes tab (pre-Win8) or the Details tab (Win8 or Win10) find the java.exe process that is running. When you find it end that process then try running the client again.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Is this a popup dialog telling you an update is available? Or a guide update from within the client?

Comment

There is no pop-up it simply loads when windows starts, then about a minute later it automatically stats updating (4,80mb) then it logs me in and it seems done, but a minute or so later it begins again. Like it is stuck in a loop.

Gonna give the disabling java a try now and see how it responds. Luckily if it didn't occur within a span of 10 minutes anymore I will reply back here.

*EDIT*:
          No still does the automatic updating. I disabled Java, restarted Zygor and it starts with the update. After a minute or 2 it began updating again. If needed I can shut down the program in windows and have it work ingame thankfully until there is more known about this or a fix/workaround is available.
          Last edited by uninl; February 4, 2018, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Where is your client installed to?

Comment

I am getting a constant repeat of the client updater. It opens and downloads a 4.80 update, closes and the repeats indefinitely.

My client is located at:
              "C:\Program Files\Zygor Guides Client"

Comment

Install it outside of program files. You should have been warned about this when installing that it may cause behavior like this.

jWODUiT.png

Comment

I uninstalled and reinstalled fresh from the sight. This fixed my problem. Thank you.

Comment

Same uninstalled it and reinstalled it in a different folder and it's working again.

Thank you this fixed it.

Comment

Working...
                    X