Achievement guide issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Achievement guide issue

Hello there! I've been trying to get some older achievements done on my EU account and there has been something funky going on with my guide. The last one that I did was the Well Read guide. From the very first book that it had me click in Stormwind I noticed that once I read it, I had to check my achievement list to make sure that I got it and then click the arrow button on the Zygor viewer so I could find out what was next. Normally the guide would notice that I had completed that task and automatically let me know what I needed to do next.

Even more strange was a few of the books that I didn't have registered as having had them already and it skipped past them without me noticing. I ended up having to go back to get those three books, though I can't remember off of the top of my head which they were. I thought this was a fluke.

The next one I was working on was Explore Azuremyst Isle, and same thing. Valaar's Berth I had to click through, and everything else up until "Pod Wreckage". If I hadn't been paying attention I might not have noticed that the guide skipped past it and went right on to Geezle's Camp.

Is there something that I'm doing wrong? I have the latest update installed and I ended up disabling all of my other add ons just in case, but it didn't do any good.

Thanks in advance! <3

The same thing happened with step 291 of the Kalimdor Explorer guide. It auto-completed as it should have when I completed the task but it skipped step 292 even though I didn't have it completed and went right on to step 293.

Comment

We are checking on these and will have them fixed as soon as we can. Looks like Blizzard made changes to these achievements that we need to fix in the guides.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Hey there! I just wanted to let you know that step number 325 sends you to Amberweb Pass instead of Tel'athion's camp like it should.Number 326 just sends you further up into Amberweb Pass. I don't know where Tel'athion's camp is yet. :P

Comment

Working...
        X