Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Completed Guide Quests

Hey all,

So there is a bug - which I was discussing with support, but thought I would raise here to see if anyone else had this issue, or indeed a way to resolve it.

Basically, when leveling, I do the "[Zone] Quests" achievement as well, and make sure to do every single quest the guide offers for that zone. However, a few of them still show up as incomplete, due to breadcrumb quests being unavailable, or the quest completed before the guide suggested it. However, marking them as complete manually does not trigger the guide to keep them marked as completed and thus when I look at the list of zones in the Zygor Guide menu, it shows those zones without a tick - which is a little bit annoying.

Does anyone have any insight to this, how to fix it just now (if possible) or indeed if a fix will be made available in the future?
    "There will always be a derelict building. Moments come and go - explore them while you can"

Yep having the same issue.
    Its not a big deal but if you look at the guides to see if you completed them, it would be nice when they are marked with a check even you set some quests to "completed" manual due to above mentioned reasons.

Comment

Working...
    X