X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple of feature suggestions/requests

Just a couple of feature suggestions.

1) Return of the compact mode.

Screen realestate is important to me, and I try to minimise the amount of stuff on my screen, especially during combat. I have one Bazooka bar at the bottom to show certain information I need, and I shove X-Perl and the minimap out of the way as much as possible. This leaves ZG, which takes up an unnecessary amount of screen space. I've tried having the guide hide during combat, but for some unknown reason, that breaks the waypoint arrow. I'd love to see the compact mode return for these reasons.

2) Show the mission progress.

Certain area quests in the guide are just shown as 0/1, and you are expected to look at your quest log to see your progress in these quests. Due to the reasons I mentioned above, I have my quest log hidden.

3) Allow the corpse arrow to be turned off.

During a world quest the other day, I admit that I got quite frustrated because I had died inside a cave and I couldn't figure out how to get back into the cave. I tried clicking the part of the guide that was supposed to lead me to the cave entrance, but the corpse arrow overrode it. I know this is mostly bad design on Blizzard's part (What is with the white while dead?!) but it'd be nice if the guide could help me locate the entrance of the cave.

Either that, or tie the corpse arrow into the navigation system.

4) Don't mark the world quest guide as level 110.

Yeah, I admit this is a bit of a nitpick, but it is possible from level 98 to use the world quest guide to do invasion world quests. These are world quests that happen on the broken isles only during a legion invasion. About 6 hours out of every 24. These quests are actually the best way to level if you have access to flying.

5) Gear guide

A recent bug report of mine had the moderator telling me that the guide was giving me the correct advice, even though to me it looked wrong. What I'd like to see is a "Why" button that would show the two pieces of gear side by side, and along with the score the guide gave to each stat on those pieces of gear.

Optionally, I'd also like it to explain why each stat has that stat weight, but that's less important.

Just a few feature requests that I'd like to see Thank you for reading
Working...
X