OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

should i stay in wow or not wow is kinda dying and boring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

should i stay in wow or not wow is kinda dying and boring?

ye like the tittle says i keep switching upmy mind come back to wow go all server are medium low the only 2 high servers are draenor for horde and for alliance silvermoon on eu the only things you can do now in wow is world quest daily rep grind mount farm and such things wow isnt the game anymore since vanilla where you had alot of intraction with other people now its all about singleplayer doing rep grinds etc its kinda boring but im always thinking of stil playing the game but then when im in the game i get boring afther 10minutes.

It be your timing; so close to a new expansion, many people may be taking a break - but likely will be back when the new expansion hits. Who knows. It is an old game and there are so many other options out there, we likely will never see huge subscription/player numbers again. Think old TV from the 80's and before: most people had 2-3 choices in channels, so the viewership rankings were huge! Then cable/satellite (and now streaming) come and there are thousands of options. No way to ever pull big numbers.

Take a break and come back. I did. Several times (I'm looking at you, Cataclysm!). I am an altaholic, so I'm hoping what I saw in Legion is not a trend (very alt-unfriendly).

Comment

Level scaling and the mob health buff is pretty alt-unfriendly. This is my first time back since finishing WotLK and the levelling experience absolutely sucks for me. What on Earth have Blizzard done?

WoW hasn't been a community-driven game since the inception of the dungeon finder. When world pvp (think Tarren Mill vs. South Shore) was killed off that was the end of real server communities and faction pride to me.

Comment

Originally posted by vast View Post
        Level scaling and the mob health buff is pretty alt-unfriendly. This is my first time back since finishing WotLK and the levelling experience absolutely sucks for me. What on Earth have Blizzard done?

WoW hasn't been a community-driven game since the inception of the dungeon finder. When world pvp (think Tarren Mill vs. South Shore) was killed off that was the end of real server communities and faction pride to me.
        ye the game isn't anymore the same as vanilla those days where awsome we did all city attacks with groups more people in wow now the only 2 servers that are high are draenor for horde and for alliance silvermoon on eu the rest is all low medium lol the playerbase must have been going down i dont find the fun anymore in wow. i keep trying from time to time but i get quickly boring the game has become more singleplayer all the top raiding guilds are gone or been banned for using rotations bots

Comment

Personally... I love the game. I really like and enjoy the direction Blizzard has taken with game and I've been playing since closed beta.

I've done the countless hours in Stratholme, Scholomance and UBRS then the first 40 man Molten Core. Getting 40 people back then to do raids was like herding cats sometimes. Then we progressed to Zul'Gurub, AQ20, AQ40 and then NAX. And OMG the ungodly amount of time doing Alterac Valley. As Alliance, we would spend hours / days turtling on that bridge. Sometimes we were able to push the horde back to first graveyard(Stonehearth) but for the most part it was spent at the Stormpike Graveyard or on the bridge. All the while trying to earn my way to that prestigious title of 'Grand Marshal' only to later learn the system was rigged by a handful of elite players. No, I don't miss the days of vanilla. In my opinion, I enjoyed playing Vanilla WoW more than any other MMO that I had played at that time and once I got into beta.. I never looked back. However, I really like the direction Blizzard has taken the game and look forward to the next expansion.

Comment

Working...
          X