LUA Errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LUA Errors

I keep getting LUA errors the past few days, I have completely removed all addons and reinstalled a fresh copy of Zygor. It worked for one day and is now doing this again:

Message: ...nterface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-ProcScore.lua:129: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
    Time: 05/15/18 15:29:39
    Count: 1
    Stack: ...nterface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-ProcScore.lua:129: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
    [C]: ?
    ...nterface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-ProcScore.lua:129: in function `ParseEffect'
    ...nterface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-ItemScore.lua:764: in function `GetItemStatsWithTooltip'
    ...nterface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-ItemScore.lua:1047: in function <...nterface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-ItemScore.lua:1023>
    [C]: in function `SetAction'
    Interface\FrameXML\ActionButton.lua:828: in function `ActionButton_SetTooltip'
    [string "*:OnEnter"]:5: in function <[string "*:OnEnter"]:1>

Locals:
    Message: ...nterface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-ProcScore.lua:129: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
    Time: 05/15/18 15:29:39
    Count: 1
    Stack: ...nterface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-ProcScore.lua:129: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
    ...nterface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-ProcScore.lua:129: in function `ParseEffect'
    ...nterface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-ItemScore.lua:764: in function `GetItemStatsWithTooltip'
    ...nterface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-ItemScore.lua:1047: in function <...nterface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-ItemScore.lua:1023>
    [C]: in function `SetAction'
    Interface\FrameXML\ActionButton.lua:828: in function `ActionButton_SetTooltip'
    Interface\FrameXML\ActionButton.lua:755: in function `ActionButton_OnEvent'
    Interface\FrameXML\ActionButton.lua:207: in function <Interface\FrameXML\ActionButton.lua:204>

Locals:

Try doing the following steps. I would imagine step #3 is something you might have missed.

1. exit WoW
    2. go to the WoW/Interface/Addons folder and delete the ZygorGuidesViewer folder
    3. go to the WoW/WTF/Account/<accountname>/SavedVariables folder and delete the Zygor files in there
    4. run the desktop client and install a fresh copy of the guides
    5. go back in game to test and let me know if that fixed it
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
    X