Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Zygor Guides ESO Leveling Guide (Updated for Summerset) is NOW available!

Started working on this project on May 25th. For six weeks, I've set myself to complete a Summerset guide for all of you! Plus, I patched up misc bugs I found along the way. I highly recommend installing the guide through the excellent add-on manager Minion.

https://minion.mmoui.com/

Note: This add-on's folder name is ZGESO. Zygor's is ZygorGuidesViewer. I recommend disabling Zygor's add-on from the add-on menu before you log in otherwise you may see two copies of the guide.

Enjoy!

Oh thank you so very much
    Majapia 90 Human Warlock

15 x 90 chars with Zygor guides <3

Quote Originally Posted by cizze View Post
    Oh thank you so very much
    You're welcome!

Next up. I'm working on a leveling guide for Craglorn.

I already said it before, but I will say it again, you are a hero
    Finally, I was waiting for summerset update for a really long time.

Quote Originally Posted by alterego9268 View Post
    You're welcome!

Next up. I'm working on a leveling guide for Craglorn.

wow thats really great <3 Appreciate your time and effort
    Majapia 90 Human Warlock

15 x 90 chars with Zygor guides <3

Craglorn is a challenging zone, and I understand why Zygor didn't create a guide for it. The entire region originally was designed for groups and raiders but was retooled for a single-player experience in the non-subscription Tamriel United. However, some locations remain for groups and raiders. I'll keep you updated. So far the main quest hasn't required a group or a raid to complete.

Regarding Craglorn. Despite the statement on ESO's 1.18 patch notes, "The main story quests are now balanced for one player, and the remaining group content can be completed with as little as two players." This statement is not true. One of the steps in The Shattered and the Lost main quest is to go to designated group areas to charge three gems. There you are required to fight against several waves of elite mobs accompanied by mini-bosses. Once you defeat all of them, you start fighting a boss with 2 million HP with the ability to hit like a freight truck. If you manage to succeed, you have to do this two more times. None of my characters are even remotely at a level to take on this kind of content solo, and even if they could a guide in this zone wouldn't help most. The sad truth is despite the claims the retooled Craglorn is for solo players, in reality, it is not.

So it is with a long sigh that I am ending the Craglorn guide today.

I humbly apologize for the decision.

Thanks for all the hard work.

trial user
    Thank you so much for all your hard work !!

trial user
    Downloaded and installed. Ran. Locked up entire PC, not just the game. Uninstalling now to see if things stop being pear-shaped. Just FYI.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast