X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Errors

I am having some problems since 8.0

My guide is up to date.

My guide will not load the sillithus quest guide. it just hangs on whatever guide I was on before.

I have only run one dungeon (shadowfang keep) but as soon as I zoned in I was getting hundreds of LUA errors and had to disable zygor until I got out of the dungeon.

Try updating the guides again and see if you're still having problems with the Silithus guide.

As for the errors, try disabling all other addons and go into a dungeon with only Zygor running to see if you still get the errors.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I opened a new thread in troubleshooting, but I'll update this one too

The error with sillithus is working now.
      However the error with dungeons is still happening.

I went into the stockade and got errors right away. I exited and disabled all addons but zygor and went back in and still got the errors.

Message: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\PointerMap.lua: 90: attempt to index global 'WorldMapButton' (a nil value)
      Time: Wed Jul 18 13:46:00 2018
      Count: 973
      Stack: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\PointerMap.lua: 90: attempt to index global 'WorldMapButton' (a nil value)
      Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\PointerMap.lua: 90: in function `ShowPreview'
      Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Pointer.lua:250 0: in function `ArrowFrame_OnUpdate_Common'
      Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Pointer.lua:181 8: in function <Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Pointer.lua: 18 14>

Locals: self = <table> {
      FadeOut = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\PointerMap.lua :152
      TrackerFrame = <unnamed> {
      }
      DelayRestoreMap = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\PointerMap.lua :111
      UpdateSettings = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\PointerMap.lua :29
      EventHandler = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\PointerMap.lua :162
      FadeIn = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\PointerMap.lua :157
      DelayShowPreview = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\PointerMap.lua :43
      ShowPreview = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\PointerMap.lua :53
      RestoreMapSettings = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\PointerMap.lua :118
      HidePreview = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\PointerMap.lua :102
      }
      (*temporary) = nil
      (*temporary) = nil
      (*temporary) = 11
      (*temporary) = nil
      (*temporary) = nil
      (*temporary) = nil
      (*temporary) = <unnamed> {
      0 = <userdata>
      homeButton = WorldMapFrameHomeButton {
      }
      home = WorldMapFrameHomeButton {
      }
      navList = <table> {
      }
      InsetBorderBottomRight = <unnamed> {
      }
      relativeFrame = WorldMapFrame {
      }
      template = "NavButtonTemplate"
      OnLoad = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Blizzard_WorldMap\Blizzard_World MapTemplates.lua:209
      InsetBorderBottom = <unnamed> {
      }
      InsetBorderRight = <unnamed> {
      }
      overflowButton = WorldMapFrameOverflowButton {
      }
      dropDown = <unnamed> {
      }
      InsetBorderBottomLeft = <unnamed> {
      }
      overlay = <unnamed> {
      }
      widthBuffer = 20
      overflow = WorldMapFrameOverflowButton {
      }
      InsetBorderLeft = <unnamed> {
      }
      GoToMap = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Blizzard_WorldMap\Blizzard_World MapTemplates.lua:223
      Refresh = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Blizzard_WorldMap\Blizzard_World MapTemplates.lua:227
      freeButtons = <table> {
      }
      }
      (*temporary) = "attempt to index global 'WorldMapButton' (a nil value)"
      PointerMap = <table> {
      FadeOut = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\PointerMap.lua :152
      }
      DelayRestoreMap = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\PointerMap.lua :111
      UpdateSettings = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\PointerMap.lua :29
      EventHandler = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\PointerMap.lua :162
      FadeIn = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\PointerMap.lua :157
      DelayShowPreview = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\PointerMap.lua :43
      ShowPreview = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\PointerMap.lua :53
      RestoreMapSettings = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\PointerMap.lua :118
      HidePreview = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\PointerMap.lua :102
      }
      ZGV = <table> {
      CraptOnReload = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:5385
      Expansion_Cata = true
      UPDATE_FACTION_Faction = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Faction.lua:27 2
      BETAguides = false
      MagicButton_OnClick = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:5510
      BFR = <table> {
      }
      StandingNamesEng = <table> {
      }
      GetTargetId = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Functions.lua: 212
      StackSizes = <table> {
      }
      optiontables_ordered = <table> {
      }
      UpdateCartographerExport = <function> defined @

Comment

When in game open the guide selection window. Now tell me the version number it's displaying at the bottom left corner.

Comment

The version number it shows is 6.1.18331

Comment

Is it only Stockades that gives the error?

Comment

I have not tried others since updating the guide again, but the dungeon I ran before had the exact same error and it was shadowfang keep

Comment

I have now tried assault on violet hold, the siege of orgrimar raid, and storm stout brewery and all have the same errors come up

Comment

We sent out an update for that. When you have the guide selection window open what version number does it show at the bottom left?

Comment

I just updated to 6.1.18339 and still have the same error when I went into stockades.

Comment

We'll keep investigating this.

Comment

I had same error and had to disable guide I have 6.1.18339 also I was in eye of ashara dungeon

Comment

I updated to Version: 6.2.18353 and went into violet hold. i still got an error, but only one, and when I hit OK it went away. before it was giving hundreds of errors.

Comment

The next time you see the error can you please post it?

Comment

ok, it went back to tons of them again

Message: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\PointerMap.lua: 90: attempt to index global 'WorldMapButton' (a nil value)
                              Time: Thu Jul 19 15:07:22 2018
                              Count: 1043
                              Stack: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\PointerMap.lua: 90: attempt to index global 'WorldMapButton' (a nil value)
                              Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\PointerMap.lua: 90: in function `ShowPreview'
                              Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Pointer.lua:250 0: in function `ArrowFrame_OnUpdate_Common'
                              Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Pointer.lua:181 8: in function <Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Pointer.lua:18 14>

Locals: self = <table> {
                              }
                              }
                              (*temporary) = nil
                              (*temporary) = nil
                              (*temporary) = 11
                              (*temporary) = nil
                              (*temporary) = nil
                              (*temporary) = nil
                              (*temporary) = <unnamed> {
                              0 = <userdata>
                              homeButton = WorldMapFrameHomeButton {
                              }
                              home = WorldMapFrameHomeButton {
                              }
                              navList = <table> {
                              }
                              InsetBorderBottomRight = <unnamed> {
                              }
                              relativeFrame = WorldMapFrame {
                              }
                              template = "NavButtonTemplate"
                              OnLoad = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Blizzard_WorldMap\Blizzard_World MapTemplates.lua:209
                              InsetBorderBottom = <unnamed> {
                              }
                              InsetBorderRight = <unnamed> {
                              }
                              overflowButton = WorldMapFrameOverflowButton {
                              }
                              dropDown = <unnamed> {
                              }
                              InsetBorderBottomLeft = <unnamed> {
                              }
                              overlay = <unnamed> {
                              }
                              widthBuffer = 20
                              overflow = WorldMapFrameOverflowButton {
                              }
                              InsetBorderLeft = <unnamed> {
                              }
                              GoToMap = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Blizzard_WorldMap\Blizzard_World MapTemplates.lua:223
                              Refresh = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Blizzard_WorldMap\Blizzard_World MapTemplates.lua:227
                              freeButtons = <table> {
                              }
                              }
                              (*temporary) = "attempt to index global 'WorldMapButton' (a nil value)"
                              PointerMap = <table> {
                              }
                              }
                              ZGV = <table> {
                              CraptOnReload = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:5385
                              Expansion_Cata = true
                              UPDATE_FACTION_Faction = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Faction.lua:27 2
                              BETAguides = false
                              MagicButton_OnClick = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:5510
                              BFR = <table> {
                              }
                              StandingNamesEng = <table> {
                              }
                              GetTargetId = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Functions.lua: 212
                              StackSizes = <table> {
                              }
                              optiontables_ordered = <table> {
                              }
                              UpdateCartographerExport = <function> defined

Comment

Working...
                              X