OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Client download gold data without problem, however it doesnt get loaded in game !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Client download gold data without problem, however it doesnt get loaded in game !

Hello,As per the title, i am having this problem since this morning. Everything was working well, then suddenly gold data wont load in game ! Whenever i try to bring up the auctions window it says that there is not historical data present ! I also dont get the startup loading message , you know the one with the gold data timestamp. I have tried everything from completely uninstalling my addon, changing interface folder to non read only, as this was causing problems with zygor and other addons settings not staying permanent. Client says it downloads and installs gold data without any problem, but when i log on to the game its a different story. Could you please provide me with some insight to the problem ?EDIT : tried also reinstalling java and completely deleting lua files in WTF folder but with no success .
    Last edited by theredgr; July 19, 2018, 09:16 AM.

A few things to double check that may be quick fixes:

Did you select the correct region in the client before syncing?
    If so, is your AddOns directory set correctly in your Installations tab? The gold data is downloaded to .../AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Data/Gold. Are your expected files there?

Edit: It also appears that Blizzard's API may be having some issues. That may be the actual issue.
    Last edited by Zygor Dev 6; July 19, 2018, 11:08 AM.

Comment

I started having the same problem Wednesday evening. Nothing else has changed with my installation and everything had worked with the Auction House until then.

Comment

The historical data should load again after the next update but the Blizzard API is down so the data will become outdated soon and there is nothing we can do to fix the Blizzard API.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
          The historical data should load again after the next update but the Blizzard API is down so the data will become outdated soon and there is nothing we can do to fix the Blizzard API.
          Thank you for the quick reply ! Appreciate it !

Comment

Working...
          X