Only Elite Membership???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only Elite Membership???

I love using the guides. In the past I purchased most of them individually and later, with expansions, upgraded them.

Now, if I understand correctly, I can only get the new guides with a monthly membership?

I find this very discouraging. Sometimes I will go months without playing. Or I'll just want one guide to start with until I get bored and move on to the next challenge.

I don't want to have to remember to pause/cancel a membership.

I hope you reconsider your purchasing/membership options. Until then I can't say that I will be using your guides for this expansion.

I feel the same way. I have purchased every guide through out the years and loved everyone of them. I work away from home and can only play Wow a few days a month. I feel a subscription is a rip off since I already paid for them, why pay for them again. I feel you must not care about your past loyal customers. I would gladly pay for the full guide again this expansion because Zygor is an excellent product. Hope you sell individual guides again soon. I'm going to miss having Zygor but I guess you have to make your money

Comment

Working...
    X