Can't download.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't download.

I tried updating to the 7.0.18674 version and the client (new one) kept saying the update was successful, but to update to the previous version. Then I uninstalled the addon and tried reinstalling it, now it doesn't work at all... I just get "An error occurred while updating your guides."

I just went through the same thing, both beta client and java client wouldn't download the latest update, then I tried uninstalling the addon to install it fresh and now I get an error message and stuck with no addon now...

Comment

Yes, try doing a reinstall of the guides and that should work.

@zophie, what error message did you get?
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I did try to reinstall them, that's when I get the error... I can't download them.

Comment

" Zygorsupport : im getting "undergoing maintenance try again later"... urk after a reinstall

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by pitbullberg View Post
              " Zygorsupport : im getting "undergoing maintenance try again later"... urk after a reinstall
              I'm getting the same message. It was fine when I played an hour ago. That'll teach me to log out to go to the store

Comment

Originally posted by lorrenda View Post
                I'm getting the same message. It was fine when I played an hour ago. That'll teach me to log out to go to the store
                yeah.. i tried log in... 15 minutt queue.. im on 24% @ lvl 119...

Comment

The download started working again.

Comment

Yup it's working again now, thanks Zygor!

Comment

Working...
                    X