The Jade forest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Jade forest

i'll help you guys and like unother will make this thing more detailed...

iguess the problem starts around step 70 till the end of this part of the guide.

When you get to the pearlfin village quest lines it will send you away from the village(for the quest obviously) then when you come it will always tell you to leave the house, which mainly is around 100yards removed from the actual quest giver.

Minor issue but should still be fixed iguess..

Originally posted by Scortchhh View Post
    i'll help you guys and like unother will make this thing more detailed...

iguess the problem starts around step 70 till the end of this part of the guide.

When you get to the pearlfin village quest lines it will send you away from the village(for the quest obviously) then when you come it will always tell you to leave the house, which mainly is around 100yards removed from the actual quest giver.

Minor issue but should still be fixed iguess..
    at step 192 it happends again just different place, iguess it has to do something with thinking you used your hearth but didn't because of your mount speed or smth.

Comment

Can you please explain how you returned to the spots? Was it with a flight master or did you go there on ground? Where were you coming from?
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
        Can you please explain how you returned to the spots? Was it with a flight master or did you go there on ground? Where were you coming from?
        flying with my own mount.

sorry didn't check the post anymore, thought i would have provided enough info.

Comment

Working...
        X