BfA Content Gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BfA Content Gone

Since the september 6 update all BfA content is either gone or unclickable from the guide selection window. It also thinks I am currently questing in Draenor with a level 90something character. Please fix.

I tried to do the full wipe and reinstall but that doesn't seem to work.

Comment

Originally posted by marcjuuhh View Post
      Since the september 6 update all BfA content is either gone or unclickable from the guide selection window. It also thinks I am currently questing in Draenor with a level 90something character. Please fix.

I just purchased the product 30 mins ago and there is absolutely no BFA content. Very disappointed.

Comment

Same here. I was playing fine this morning and I left for a few minutes still logged on to the game. Seems after daily reset the BFA content got wiped. The guide thinks I am playing my warrior in Legion..lol.

Comment

Ah, I'm guessing it has to do with their latest update. Kinda broke everything. They will do well to respond within the day if they want to avoid money back requests IMO

Comment

Originally posted by leong63 View Post
            Same here. I was playing fine this morning and I left for a few minutes still logged on to the game. Seems after daily reset the BFA content got wiped. The guide thinks I am playing my warrior in Legion..lol.
            Mine reverted back to shadowmoon valley, which I guess is closest it could find to Stormsong Valley quests...

Comment

SOLVED
              It turned out my payment was not processed properly and therefore the guide reverted back to the trial state, making all newer guides unaccessible.

Comment

I see you both should be fixed up now.
                Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Ahh...I also renewed this morning so I guess that is the answer. Thanks for the update!

Comment

Working...
                  X