OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newest Zygor Update problems (share[Beta], waypoint arrow, and dotted line on map)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newest Zygor Update problems (share[Beta], waypoint arrow, and dotted line on map)

Hey guys! So I've been happily enjoying the Share feature that's being beta tested publicly with a friend. However, I noticed that ever since the latest patch my friend nad I were not able to accurately see where each of us stood in the guide's steps. They were often times completely off, disappeared, or just stuck on a step. I want to state that I completely understood how the share feature worked, where it would wait for your party members to complete a step before proceeding, etc etc. To put it simply, the share mode feature seems to be completely broken as of right now. If I'm the only one experiencing this issue, then I should note that the problems occurred in Deepholm and Twilight highlands for me before we decided to turn the feature off entirely.

Regarding the waypoint arrow. I noticed that after this latest update, it sometimes never shows up at all at the center of my screen. I was hoping this was a temporary issue with some of the steps, but I've been receiving this issue all throughout Draenor. Perhaps it's only because the guide is outdated? Just throwing out ideas here.

Lastly, when the steps in the guide show you where to go from the map, there's an ant trail that leads to where the player needs to go. At the moment, the ant line is either completely gone or only partially showing. This was also discovered while I was in Gorgond of Draenor.

Thank you! I look forward to hearing if anything is known or resolved

For the share mode thing, you were both running the same guide viewer version? For the arrow, what were you doing at the time it wasn't showing? For the ant trails, is it the main map or mini map you're having a problem with?
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
      For the share mode thing, you were both running the same guide viewer version? For the arrow, what were you doing at the time it wasn't showing? For the ant trails, is it the main map or mini map you're having a problem with?
      Yes, initially we thought the same thing: that the bugs were due to different zygors versions, but after confirming we were both on the same version and restarting our game, the issues still persisted as described above.

Regarding the arrow, I recall it disappearing for almost all far distance quests and bonus objective steps of the Draenor gorgrond guide, but I recall it happening in Shadowmoon valley as well.

For the ant trails, it was on the map not the minimap. There are still a few bugs with ant trails, like cave systems, but that issue has been around for like 3 or 4 expansions(I assume it's not something you guys can address, and it's not that big of a problem <3)

Hope that helps!

Comment

Working...
      X