Couple Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple Questions

Hi I've played WoW for 14 years, but started with Zygor a couple days ago. I'm not finding some answers when I search.

1) When I set it to check off already completed, it only recognizes about half of them. Titles, Rep, Mounts, Quests, etc. Is this a known issue? Is there a solution?

2) Is there a way to hide guides with unobtainable objectives?

Thanks.

1) That should be determined by what the game reports you having completed. It is possible something is bugged preventing it from hiding a guide that should be considered complete. Can you please give an example of an achievement, pet, and/or mount guide that is showing that you have already completed?

2) No, that is not possible.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Yes sure thanks. I did note that several mounts were updated in Zygor notifications between the time I posted earlier and now, so maybe it's just taking its time to populate.

I also believe I was incorrect about the inaccuracies in my achievements. (Or they've finished populating since yesterday) I may have conflated that with some of the ones that award the mounts/titles that I list below.

Titles: (There are many titles not showing as completed, here's a few)

Of the shattered sun: I have this. It tells me I haven't and starts me on the guide. If I click through most of it manually the steps come up as incomplete.

The Astral Walker: I have this. The guide says I'm 50% complete. When I open it, it scrolls through on its own and congratulates me on having already completed it, then it continues to appear incomplete.

Champion of the frozen Wastes: I have this. Guide says I am 0% complete. When I open it, It tells me to defeat the following dungeon bosses, but doesn't list any.

Mounts: (These are the only two I could find now)
      Brewfest Rams: I have 1/2 of these. It lists as not completed, but when I open it, It lists the Swift Brewfest Ram as 0/1, even though I have it.

Violet Proto-Drake: I have it. It says I've completed 10%. I open it, it moves to step 10 and tells me to check my mailbox for my mount.

Reputations: (All of these are reps I have exalted/best friend, but are listed as incomplete)

Darnassus, Gnomeregan, Ironforge, The Steamwheedle Cartel, Stormwind, Thorium Brotherhood, Wintersaber Trainers, The Aldor, Exodar, Honor Hold, Keepers of Time, Lower City, The Sha'tar, The Sons of Hodir, Gilneas, Avengers of Hyjal, The Golden Lotus, Pearlfin Jinyu, Argussian Reach, Army of the Light, Conjurer Margoss, Court of Farondis, Dreamweavers, Highmountain Tribe, Valarjar, The Wardens

Comment

Working...
      X