No announcement yet.

Getting LUA errors since last update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought I better add something more to the post above. I noticed on fresh install I have noticed the guide is exceptionally slow and can only assume that is because of all the errors. However, when I right click the arrow in the guide to jump forward at speed normally, it is going so slow it isn't funny and puts out an error every single step. On the Argus one I am step 126 out of 130 and to get there I basically had to click each step manually or I would be here for a good hour waiting for it to get through the steps, which normally take seconds and I cannot even read the information it is that fast. Here is the errors and amount of errors I had while I was also clicking manually. I just hope every bit of information you get helps out, and I am worried I am the only one left with issues, as no one else seems to be reporting problems since your last post. Although I have left you alone previously when you have had issues, as what is the point when you are already fixing something you have identified and just need time to correct things, whereas now it seems to be fixed for all but myself?

Here is the rest of the information I hope helps a little bit?

385x ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Upgrades.lua:581: attempt to compare nil with number
    ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Upgrades.lua:581: in function `ScanBagsForUpgrades'
    ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-ItemScore.lua:88: in function `func'
    Ace3\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0-17.lua:57: in function <Ace3\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:50>

Locals:
    self = <table> {
    ResetWeaponQueue = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Upgrades.lua:430
    EquipPopup = ZygorItemPopup {
    }
    GetItemUniqueness = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Upgrades.lua:111
    ProcessPossibleUpgrades = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Upgrades.lua:663
    EquippedItems = <table> {
    }
    SetBadUpgrade = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Upgrades.lua:692
    ShowEquipmentChangePopup = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Upgrades.lua:1024
    Equip = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Upgrades.lua:1148
    ProcessWeaponQueue = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Upgrades.lua:448
    GetStatChange = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Upgrades.lua:281
    ShowEquipmentChangeNotification = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Upgrades.lua:703
    ScoreEquippedItems = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Upgrades.lua:44
    CanUseUniqueItem = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Upgrades.lua:121
    UpgradeQueueCount = 0
    BadUpgrades = <table> {
    }
    IsUpgrade = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Upgrades.lua:209
    UpgradeQueue = <table> {
    }
    ScanBagsForUpgrades = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Upgrades.lua:543
    ScoredEquippedItems = true
    CreatePopup = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Upgrades.lua:753
    UniqueEquipped = <table> {
    }
    QueueWeapon = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Upgrades.lua:384
    }
    onlyscan = nil
    (for index) = 0
    (for limit) = 4
    (for step) = 1
    bagnum = 0
    (for index) = 5
    (for limit) = 20
    (for step) = 1
    bagslot = 5
    itemlink = "item:132452::::::::111:70::14:2:3459:3630:::"
    item = <table> {
    stats = <table> {
    }
    validated = true
    class = 4
    itemlinkfull = "|cffff8000|Hitem:132452::::::::111:70::14:2:3459: 3630:::|h[Sephuz's Secret]|h|r"
    validstatus = "ok"
    quality = 5
    valid = true
    type = "INVTYPE_FINGER"
    slot_2 = 12
    minlevel = 101
    whitescore = 0
    score = 183.86
    slot = 11
    subclass = 0
    twohander = false
    itemlvl = 265
    itemid = 132452
    texture = 645145
    }
    is_upgrade = true
    slot = 11
    change = 71.144000744671
    score = 183.86
    comment = "ok"
    slot_2 = 12
    change_2 = 47.135083226633
    upgrade_slot = <table> {
    }
    (*temporary) = 183.86
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = "item:132452::::::::111:70::14:2:3459:3630:::"
    (*temporary) = 11
    (*temporary) = <table> {
    stats = <table> {
    }
    validated = true
    class = 4
    itemlinkfull = "|cffff8000|Hitem:132452::::::::111:70::14:2:3459: 3630:::|h[Sephuz's Secret]|h|r"
    validstatus = "ok"
    quality = 5
    valid = true
    type = "INVTYPE_FINGER"
    slot_2 = 12
    minlevel = 101
    whitescore = 0
    score = 183.86
    slot = 11
    subclass = 0
    twohander = false
    itemlvl = 265
    itemid = 132452
    texture = 645145
    }
    (*temporary) = 357
    (*temporary) = "attempt to compare nil with number"
    ZGV = <table> {
    CraptOnReload = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:5472
    Expansion_Cata = true
    UPDATE_FACTION_Faction = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Faction.lua:272
    BETAguides = false
    MagicButton_OnClick = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:5597
    BFR = <table> {
    }
    StandingNamesEng = <table> {
    }
    GetTargetId = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Functions.lua:212
    StackSizes = <table> {
    }
    optiontables_ordered = <table> {
    }
    UpdateCartographerExport = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Waypoints.lua:1089
    Options_SetupBlizConfig = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Options.lua:3893
    QUEST_COMPLETE = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\QuestAutoAccept.lua:454
    FakeCompleteQuest = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:4467

Hope again it all helps you to help me and anyone else with issues.

Again all the best and please let me know if there is anything more I can do to assist in resolving this issue. Is it also possible to get an older copy of the addon that is working for me? You don't appear to have an area that one can download a previous version at ones own risk when things do go wrong like this? It would have been awesome while you correct things, but I know how much harder it can be when you get reports about versions that are no longer or should no longer be in use. Damned catch 22 situation. Although if you could send me a link to a version from last week it would be awesome please or even email me a file that would be workable for me please?

Thanks again.

Mindlessgalaxy.

Comment

Hi Again,

Sorry to do this, but the idiot sitting at this computer did not have all addons disabled. I accidentally left one addon enabled called Arkinventory, and it has caused all the errors and problems with your addon at the same time. I then tried another bag addon called Adibags , which caused all the same errors as well. In other words both addons for inventory management are not working well with yours or the other way around? I have severe disabilities which means I require the use of an inventory bag type addon to not only play the game, but derive any pleasure as well. Please help if you are able or do I now have to contact the main addon I use Arkinventory and explain this all to him? It was all working well, but obviously Zygors now scans the bags or inventory a little differently or something like that. Please help if you are able to or at least direct me in the right way. Also is there a way to get an older copy that at least works for me, considering my situation, which really isn't your fault at all. Again sorry for mucking you around and causing any concern or issues, but I really am hoping you can somehow help me resolve this and thankfully I worked out my error or mistake in not unticking that addon, or I suppose we would still be trying to work out what is going on?

Thanks so much again and I really do hope you can help me out and I am not asking for pity etc, just some help with my situation and unique need for addons.

Mindlessgalaxy.

Comment

I have Zygor, Buggrabber, Bugsack enabled.
        If I have "Gear Advisor" enabled, I get the following error:
        1x Error during initialization sequence 'ItemScore':
        ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Upgrades.lua:581: attempt to compare nil with number

I also get another error:
        1x ...rfaceZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer-7.0.lua:870: ERROR in startup frame 65: ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Upgrades.lua:581: attempt to compare nil with number
        in
        ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Upgrades.lua:581: in function `ScanBagsForUpgrades'

With those errors, I cannot select a guide: the guide list is empty.

This only happens on one character so far. I have tested with 2 characters on 5 different accounts (I multibox). I have tried this by running one copyi of wow and still get the error.

Comment

Do you have the latest version of the guides installed and in use in game? When you open the guide selection window in game what number is shown at the bottom left?
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
            Do you have the latest version of the guides installed and in use in game? When you open the guide selection window in game what number is shown at the bottom left?
            Yes I have the zygor app set to always install the latest guide.

As of 10/11/2018, I'm still getting the error when I have Gear Advisor on

Comment

This should be fixed. Try doing a full guide wipe/reset.

1. exit WoW
              2. go to the WoW/Interface/Addons folder and delete the ZygorGuidesViewer folder
              3. go to the WoW/WTF/Account/<accountname>/SavedVariables folder and delete the Zygor files in there
              4. run the desktop client and install a fresh copy of the guides
              5. go back in game to test and let me know if that fixed it

Comment

I removed Zygor addon and saved variables and reinstalled.

Now, I'm getting the following when I start wow:

Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Upgrades.lua:591: attempt to compare nil with number
                -- STACKTRACE: --
                [ZGV]\Item-Upgrades.lua:591: in function `ScanBagsForUpgrades'
                [ZGV]\Item-ItemScore.lua:112: in function `RefreshUserData'
                [ZGV]\Item-ItemScore.lua:71: in function `Initialise'
                [ZGV]\Item-ItemScore.lua:818: in function `func'
                [ZGV]\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:689: in function <[ZGV]\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:689>

Time: Fri Oct 12 14:15:18 2018
                Count: 1
                Stack: Error during initialization sequence 'ItemScore':
                Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Upgrades.lua:591: attempt to compare nil with number

...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:641: in function `StartupModule_Threaded'
                ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:691: in function <...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesView er.lua:655>

Comment

2x Error during initialization sequence 'ItemScore':
                  ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Upgrades.lua:591: attempt to compare nil with number
                  [ZGV]\ZygorGuidesViewer-7.0.lua:689: in function <[ZGV]\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:689>

...rfaceZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer-7.0.lua:641: in function `StartupModule_Threaded'
                  ...rfaceZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer-7.0.lua:691: in function <...rfaceZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:6 55>

1x ...rfaceZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer-7.0.lua:870: ERROR in startup frame 76: ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Upgrades.lua:591: attempt to compare nil with number
                  in
                  ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Upgrades.lua:591: in function `ScanBagsForUpgrades'
                  ...rfaceZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:14 07: in function `FocusStep'
                  ...rfaceZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:11 55: in function `SetGuide'
                  ...rfaceZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:97 5: in function `LoadInitialGuide'
                  ...rfaceZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:50 4: in function `Startup_LoadGuides_Threaded'
                  ...rfaceZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:72 7: in function <...rfaceZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:6 55>

[C]: in function `error'
                  ...rfaceZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer-7.0.lua:870: in function `StartupStep'
                  ZygorGuidesViewer\MasterFrame.lua:6: in function <ZygorGuidesViewer\MasterFrame.lua:4>

Locals:
                  (*temporary) = "ERROR in startup frame 76: ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Upgrades.lua:591: attempt to compare nil with number
                  in
                  ...rfaceZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:14 07: in function `FocusStep'
                  ...rfaceZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:11 55: in function `SetGuide'
                  ...rfaceZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:97 5: in function `LoadInitialGuide'
                  ...rfaceZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:50 4: in function `Startup_LoadGuides_Threaded'
                  ...rfaceZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:72 7: in function <...rfaceZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:6 55>
                  "

----- Finally with every item interaction ----------

258x ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Upgrades.lua:591: attempt to compare nil with number
                  ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-ItemScore.lua:88: in function `func'
                  Ace3\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0-17.lua:57: in function <Ace3\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:50>

Locals:
                  self = <table> {
                  ResetWeaponQueue = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Upgrades.lua:440
                  EquipPopup = ZygorItemPopup {
                  }
                  GetItemUniqueness = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Upgrades.lua:111
                  ProcessPossibleUpgrades = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Upgrades.lua:676
                  EquippedItems = <table> {
                  }
                  SetBadUpgrade = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Upgrades.lua:705
                  ShowEquipmentChangePopup = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Upgrades.lua:1037
                  Equip = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Upgrades.lua:1161
                  ProcessWeaponQueue = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Upgrades.lua:458
                  GetStatChange = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Upgrades.lua:291
                  ShowEquipmentChangeNotification = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Upgrades.lua:716
                  ScoreEquippedItems = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Upgrades.lua:44
                  CanUseUniqueItem = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Upgrades.lua:121
                  UpgradeQueueCount = 0
                  BadUpgrades = <table> {
                  }
                  IsUpgrade = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Upgrades.lua:210
                  UpgradeQueue = <table> {
                  }
                  ScanBagsForUpgrades = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Upgrades.lua:553
                  ScoredEquippedItems = true
                  CreatePopup = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Upgrades.lua:766
                  UniqueEquipped = <table> {
                  }
                  QueueWeapon = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Upgrades.lua:394
                  }
                  onlyscan = nil
                  (for index) = 4
                  (for limit) = 4
                  (for step) = 1
                  bagnum = 4
                  (for index) = 5
                  (for limit) = 30
                  (for step) = 1
                  bagslot = 5
                  itemlink = "item:152626::::::::110:63::11:2:1811:3630:::"
                  item = <table> {
                  stats = <table> {
                  }
                  validated = true
                  class = 4
                  itemlinkfull = "|cffff8000|Hitem:152626::::::::110:63::11:2:1811: 3630:::|h[Insignia of the Grand Army]|h|r"
                  validstatus = "ok"
                  quality = 5
                  valid = true
                  type = "INVTYPE_FINGER"
                  slot_2 = 12
                  minlevel = 101
                  whitescore = 0
                  score = 167.88
                  slot = 11
                  subclass = 0
                  twohander = false
                  itemlvl = 265
                  itemid = 152626
                  texture = 133402
                  }
                  is_upgrade = true
                  slot = 11
                  change = 95.664335664336
                  score = 167.88
                  comment = "ok"
                  slot_2 = 12
                  change_2 = 3.463576975225
                  upgrade_slot = <table> {
                  }
                  (*temporary) = 167.88
                  (*temporary) = nil
                  (*temporary) = "item:152626::::::::110:63::11:2:1811:3630:::"
                  (*temporary) = 11
                  (*temporary) = <table> {
                  stats = <table> {
                  }
                  validated = true
                  class = 4
                  itemlinkfull = "|cffff8000|Hitem:152626::::::::110:63::11:2:1811: 3630:::|h[Insignia of the Grand Army]|h|r"
                  validstatus = "ok"
                  quality = 5
                  valid = true
                  type = "INVTYPE_FINGER"
                  slot_2 = 12
                  minlevel = 101
                  whitescore = 0
                  score = 167.88
                  slot = 11
                  subclass = 0
                  twohander = false
                  itemlvl = 265
                  itemid = 152626
                  texture = 133402
                  }
                  (*temporary) = 357
                  (*temporary) = "attempt to compare nil with number"
                  ZGV = <table> {
                  CraptOnReload = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:5472
                  Expansion_Cata = true
                  UPDATE_FACTION_Faction = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Faction.lua:272
                  BETAguides = false
                  MagicButton_OnClick = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:5597
                  BFR = <table> {
                  }
                  StandingNamesEng = <table> {
                  }
                  GetTargetId = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Functions.lua:212
                  StackSizes = <table> {
                  }
                  optiontables_ordered = <table> {
                  }
                  UpdateCartographerExport = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Waypoints.lua:1089
                  Options_SetupBlizConfig = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Options.lua:3893
                  QUEST_COMPLETE = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\QuestAutoAccept.lua:454
                  FakeCompleteQuest = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Zygor

Comment

When you open the guide selection window in game what number is shown at the bottom left corner?

Comment

version 7.0.19123

Comment

We will check into this. Have you by chance tested with all other addons disabled?

Comment

I'm also having this problem. I have deleted all zygor files completely and tried running with all other addons disabled, no luck. I am also running version 7.0.19123.

For me, it seems to be failing with some sort of scan it's trying to perform. I get this error blow every time I move an item in my bags, close the bags window, then reopen. Please review the error below.

Something else Interesting I've noticed, this is only happening on one toon. my other characters are not having this problem.

Message: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Upgrades.lua:591: attempt to compare nil with number
                          Time: Sat Oct 13 11:47:20 2018
                          Count: 1
                          Stack: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Upgrades.lua:591: attempt to compare nil with number
                          [C]: ?
                          Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Upgrades.lua:591: in function `ScanBagsForUpgrades'
                          ...nterface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-ItemScore.lua:88: in function `func'
                          ...\AutoCombatLogger\Libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:57: in function <...\AutoCombatLogger\Libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:50>
                          Last edited by mwgarner; October 13, 2018, 12:00 PM.

Comment

This should be fixed with the next update.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
                              This should be fixed with the next update.
                              Thank you!!

Comment

i am multiboxing, running 5 wows at once, 2 of my wows gets the errors
                                3 of them do not. ive deleted everything that had zygor in the name and reinstalled, as well as deleting everything that had the characters names in it. still no change. disabling the gear guide makes the errors go away but the guide is really really slow and doesnt update when you complete the steps.

Comment

Working...
                                X