Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even with no heirlooms or guild XP bonus Blizzard definitely made the 1-60 trek quicker. Before Cata you'd normally only make it to around 20-24 in the first 24hr of play time but now hitting 30 in the first 24hr is pretty easy to do.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

My worgen warrior, with no heirlooms and no dungeon runs, hit level 52 last night with 1 day 22 hours 46 min /played time. And I have been leveling mining and skinning along with using this run to report errors found.

Here are my screenshots....

Picture 4.jpg

Picture 4.jpg

I'd have to say the leveling times have been reduced considerably.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

AMAZING!!!!!!!!

I just bought this guide today and i have to say that this is the best guide out there. I usually used the free leveling guides like James Horde and just online posts but now this is a brand new experience. I just went to Uldum today and have probably played about 6 hours total and now i am 96% done with level 83 and only 17 steps above half the Uldum guide!!!! I should be almost 85 when i am done with Uldum! I am going to try it out on a new toon (shammyxD) as soon as this toon hits max! Thank Your Zygor Guides!

Comment

Thanks for the kind review! Hopefully in two more days the team can blow your mind even further :-).
          It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Nice thread, see it only today. I have tried 4 leveling guides and Zygor is the best. Just last week I started on a server (tired of alliance... started from zero on horde ^^) and decided to try the 4 guides I have on 4 different toons to see if the other guides have reduced the gap to Zygors, it seems impossibile though.

Zygor is the only guide with an original graphic for the addon (way better than the TourGuide base) and a own waypoint arrow working, in fact I found other arrow to be "buggy" and they don't sync correctly with coordinates.
            Zygor is the easiest guide I have ever tried, it tells everything you need to know without having to mouse-hover on the TourGuide to see futher instructions, plus it has the best 1-60 leveling guides (have to try 60-85 with different guides yet, but I have an idea that Zygor will be the best in that levels too... ).
            Zygor has the SIS! This evening will be released the new Suggestion option, even better!

There is only 1 thing Zygor is missing that an other guide has (don't know if I can name that): a class leveling section with videos, talents explanation (basically tells what talent to take and WHY, so you understand better your class) and spell rotations (also there, it tells you every level you learn a new spell how to change your rotation to improve your leveling). I understand this subject is not important for leveling, but I wanted to be honest and that's the only thing Zygor dosen't have, other than that this guide is the Ferrari of leveling guides.

Can't wait to have the update!
            Thanks Zygor & Team for all the good work you've done!

Comment

Originally posted by wulfgardr View Post
              There is only 1 thing Zygor is missing that an other guide has (don't know if I can name that): a class leveling section
              There are good free class guides out there.
              It's a lot of work to keep them up to date with every new patch so complete class guides may not be coming from Zygor.
              Look at this site:
              http://wow-pro.com/class_guides
              Also Chaos postes some class information here on the forum:
              http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...for-Cataclysm.
              For help with rotations you can use the Spellflash addon, search at curse.com for the core addon and the class modules. It should work pretty well while leveling.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I konw wow-pro, it was the first guide I have ever tried, I have to read carefully the informations. I didn't know about Chaos' thread and Spellflash addon, I thank you so much!
                Thanks Zygor & Team for all the good work you've done!

Comment

My Fiancé and I live 2k miles apart and most of our "date nights" are currently on WOW. This guide has been a blessing to me since the day I bought it but I am finding something NEW to really enjoy about it. Since I convinced him to let me lead the way we haven't fought about what quest to do next or if we should run dungeons or not. It COMPLETELY took away all the stress of our different leveling patterns and we are able to actually enjoy "date night" with out any of the stress of leveling getting in the way. Thank you Zygor for an amazing product AND 1/2 as many fights with my s/o you've improved my life.

Comment

I would like to give my testimonial.

I am a total WoW noob, you might say a late bloomer. I have played Diablo 2 for several years, and I just got burned out on it. So I bought WoW 3 days ago and bought the expansions today. I am hooked already and I think it's just an amazing game, and I totally misjudged it.

Being a total n00blar, it's always overwhelming to take in all the information. I'm a quick learner though, and I understand the basics now.

Anyway, I was browsing around for a guide to help my warlock character. Then I stumbled upon a link to Zygor guides.

Now, I'm one of those skeptical types. A google search left me thinking it was a scam, but I watched a few Youtube videos and figured it might be for real. I just didn't understand how something like this couldn't get you banned. It sounded too good to be true.

I was sold once I found these forums. I figured all these people are legit and there's no way it was a scam.

Well, today I bought my Horde leveling guide and I'm so happy. Being a totally new player, this is exactly what I need to get me to level 85 painlessly and quickly. I don't feel as lost and overwhelmed now, I feel on equal ground with all the veteran players.

I just want to express my thanks to the genius that created this software. The installation was a breeze and took mere seconds. Everything is very professional. I've been playing for about an hour and I'm breezing through quests, and I can already tell this is going to save me a lot of time because of the clear instructions.

So Zygor guides, thank you! You have upgraded my gaming experience infinitely, and I feel this is the best money I've ever spent on a guide like this.

- Brian

Comment

Thanks for the post Bgc, this is what we hope for anyone using our Guides. We're glad you are enjoying them so much!
                      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I totally agree I have been using your guide for about 6 months and I must say if I did not have it I would quit wow altogether. It is simple to use and as a 2nd in command of my guild I have answered many questions from guildies with the help of your guide. I think I have got at least 10 people to get your guide already and more to come I am sure. In a nut shell it makes wow even more enjoyable. Many thanks

Comment

I think Zygor guide rocks. I never had a problem with it yet. there guides are really built
                          Many Thanks Zygor

Comment

Thanks jamesclagett, were glad you are enjoying the guides!
                            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

First off I am a long time user of another guide and I have all of the guides that they sell. I have never had an issue with them and the guide does as described. I happen to like the tourguide style of display, in fact this was one of the reasons why I didn't purchase Zygor's guides in the first place.

Now I became curious about Zygor's guide and decided to purchase every guide. I have done a small amount of testing so far. I have been levelling two tauren shamans, a class I dont know but a starting area I know very well. So far zygor is ahead in terms of speed by 30 minutes, although I have only levelled to 15 on each shaman.

Both addons will get you to 85 using different paths, Zygors path in the tauren starting zone is very similar to mine. I have to ignore the other guide in certain areas of mulgore as it does not seem logical.

The addon for the guides are completly different, and I must admit Zygors addon rocks. It is one of the best looking addons for WOW that I have seen. The other addon does not look as polished but it does the job as intended.

In conclusion with my limited testing Zygors is efficient and fast, if it carries on it could be a fair bit faster than my other guide. However for a little more money the other guide has more on offer. I like both guides and I will level one alt entirely with Zygors guide, but until it offers the same content I can’t see that I will get rid of the other.

I just hope the animosity the two companies feel towards each other can be overcome, if they decided to collaborate that would be one totally awesome package.

Comment

I never liked the tourguide style and I like the ability to skip back and forth and close the guide by keyboard shortcuts, that's why I prefer Zygor's guide.
                                For leveling the Zygor guide is pretty complete, with the dailies guide you can cover everything that needs a guide. What's the content you miss? A dungeon guide? I'm sure the Zygor team are working on that as Blizzard implemented ingame dungeon maps so waypoints should work there.

Comment

Working...
                                X