Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried several guides found them all lacking anything to get me to purchase them. Then I found Zygor and spent too much money but have had few complaints and those I have had disappear after a few updates.. Found a few bad or wrong quest now and then but skiping them or do just doing them I found the guide back on track. The guide works in game quest seen to change slightly which is hard to keep up with but the next time I level up the places where the guide is wrong has moved to where new changes have occurred. Excellent work best guide on the market. I do use carbonited to get colors for where some quest items are instead of general locations if they added this feature would be nice. I also use monkey quest like it better than their quest box but theirs is really good enough. Auto bar like spell and macro bar with their new macro guide would be nice too. Other than these improvements it totally kicks it.

Comment

Originally posted by zeran View Post
      I do use carbonited to get colors for where some quest items are instead of general locations if they added this feature would be nice. I also use monkey quest like it better than their quest box but theirs is really good enough. Auto bar like spell and macro bar with their new macro guide would be nice too. Other than these improvements it totally kicks it.
      You will be happy to hear we will be working on these type of updates to our guides as we continue. Thanks for being detailed and letting us know what you would like to see and why, and as always, thanks for the general feedback and compliments.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I have bought Zygor guides, Dugi guides...it's both nice guides. Sometings is better in Zygor and some in Dugi. But i most say i'm little bit more to Dugi, becuase it is not very often you come by bugs. But in Zygor guide still finding bugs all the time...

Comment

I have tried both Dugi and Zygor and I must admit I like Zygor the best. Just the fluidness of the quests, easy downloads, no extra ad-ons,etc make this guide remarkable. I just wish in a way you can have different setting for the guides to allow you to go Northrend at 68 instead of 70, as leveling a toon is so much easier now. But this is just so much better.

Comment

I started playing WOW several years ago with a mate. At first it was hard not knowing what to do. I discovered levelling guides. I had a copy of Brian Kopp’s guides, then decided to buy them for the updates and support. Discovering that it had almost ZERO support and I like all the other customers gave up on the guides. A mate gave me a copy of ZYGOR guides. WOW they sure got me levelling at a fast rate. Feeling bad and not buying a great product I decided to buy all of them and have done so for a long time. My mate is also a ZYGOR member.
            Fantastic guide guys. Worth every penny.

ZYGOR=Value for money “That’s why I buy and support them”

Comment

i have used another guide (mana booster) but is worst if compared to zygor levelling guide, for the first time from the start of my experience in wow (i have 4 year of wow on my back) i have done 8 levels in 5 hours of pure questing with my rogue (50-58 ). This was possible thanks to details, informations and perfect quest routing zygor levellin guide has. In the end i found really helping the build & glyphs guide.
              Best buy if you want make levelling fun is Zygor Levelling Guide .. the rest is usless

Comment

what i think of this

I think zygor's guide is realy good,but maybe you can have like that it will say in the guide that you need to do dungeons or you need to buy that for you to wear/use,I also think that you need to have paths on the map for where you need to walk.

Comment

I am on trial with a guide that I won't mention, but is very high ranking. It is fast but buggy. It sometimes lists quests I haven't signed up for. The worst part is that it does not allow me to read the quests so I do not get any of the lore. I just level up. Next to the competitive product, Zygor has elegance that enhances the game experience. It does not just shoot you to the top so you can quit WOW, put a notch on your cane, and move on to another game.

Comment

Could be improved

Using Zygor guides for a few days now, but jumped back to WoW-pro. Leveling with Zygor is faster, but the hints and help WoW-pro gives to finish a quest is alot better. It's easier to find objects and locations then using Zygor. All in all i am dissapointed in Zygor in comparision to WoW-pro, which is free. Zygor sometimes tells you to give in a quest, while you never got it. That's frustrating and irritating. All in all i hope updates for Zygor will solve this.

Note: anyone an idea why the text by example 'you need to be level 10 now' just shows a second so i am not able to read it all ?

Comment

That "you should be level ..." text is a safety step in case you didn't hit that level. If you're still level 9 that step just tells you to grind on mobs until you hit 10 to continue. If you're already level 10 then it will flash by quickly and move on to the next step.
                      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

If it is taking you 8 game days to level to 80, theres something wrong still. I have used these guides to go from 1 to 85 in less than 4 game days! It was an absolute record in my guild. They wanted to know how I did it, and all I said was Zygor. It was all that needed to be said.

Comment

Haha, I think I still take 8 days simply because I'm always goofing off checking on addons and stuff and end up wasting hours sitting and doing nothing.
                          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Since all the reply's are old I want people to know Zygor is still the best just before Mists of Pandaria is to be released. I started in WOW before Cataclysm was released and have tried four different guides over the years. Zygor's by far the best both for use of the guides and the way the Zygor team supports their users. About a year ago I had a problem getting a couple of the areas needed to earn the world explored title. Zygor's team was right there to help me finish up the title. Thank you for the help.

Comment

Hi, been using Zygor since I started about a year ago. Tried other guides and was very disappointed. Have all the Alliance guides and level extremely quickly to a level 85 rogue. What you have to watch out for tho is raiding and PvPing, don't go out and try to raid or PvP like someone who has come up the hard way. When you reach level 85 seek some training like from a guild or you will die often like I did when I first finished the Zygor easy route. With that warning in mind Zygor is the way to go for just about everything! I am going to play a panda horde type (not sure about the class tho) and I have bought all the Zygor Horde guides now! MoP starts tomorrow and I can hardly wait!! Thanks again Zygor!!!

Comment

i have to agree with this guys reply
                                My view .. one word FREAKEN AWESOME

Comment

Working...
                                X