X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post your interface!

Hey everybody,

So I figured the forums needed a bit more fun in them; so why not start an interface thread? I'll start the thread off :-P.

Silverhawk11
    It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

very nice , where did you get it ?

Comment

http://www.gforcecn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=43 contains a list of every addon. I just basically used his ;-).

Comment

I downloaded the rbbs diablo but it was still showing the entire WoW interface on top of it so I just diabled it. Know how to fix that, silverhawk?
        80 Tauren Hunter - 75 Blood Elf Paladin - 54 Tauren Druid - 47 Undead Mage - 25 Dwarf Paladin - 26 Human Mage

Comment

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...BarStyler.html

Use that instead; sorry. The DiabloMod is broke :-(.

Comment

ok how do i get the bottom bar to disappear that comes with the game , once i have installed this add on both bars are now there ?
            thanks

Never mind found the answer :-)

Comment

Well, I think that I finally have an interface that works for me while I tank.

I am using an non-standard protection build, so far so good. I have had no downtime, plus am able to queue for an instance almost instantly.

Addons Used:
              Bartender4 (lets me move the bars around)
              Atlas (not shown)
              InfoBar (bottom)
              Zygor
              SmartBuff (not shown)
              Omen (not shown, bottom right)
              Recount (not shown, above omen)
              DBM (not shown, gives alerts about bosses above my head)
              Mikes Scrolling Battle text (absolute must have period gives stats on damage in, damage out, and abilities that proc)

Yup, think that's it.

-Wachu

Comment

No screenies... I'm at the office... can't play from here :out::

I use http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-ArkiveUI.html for my UI though...
                Add in Zygors, G15 keyboard add-on, replace ZOMG buffs with Smart Buffs... and toss in some druid specific stuff, since my main is a druid...

Comment

I play wow on duals, a 26" main screen and 21" offscreen.

This is just a screenshot from main screen.

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/3293/anublol.jpg
                  Usual raid layout, the blank space on bottom is usually only active during fight, contains all stuff like omen and combat logs. Alot of my UI parts ive custom edited myself and tweaked a few LUA files.

This is my UI when doing a crappy heroic
                  http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3439/wipinginocc.jpg

Please excuse the poor amount of gold, most of it is sat on my bank character

Rogue - Uprise
                  Death Knight - Upri
                  Shaman - Spade
                  Priest - Uprisé

Comment

My god, @aden2222 could you post what AddOns' you're using? I love that UI.

Comment

Lol. Am I the only one who sometimes excepts to see a tooltip when mousing over the screenshots?

Comment

Originally posted by silverhawk11 View Post
                        My god, @aden2222 could you post what AddOns' you're using? I love that UI.
                        I dont give away my complete sets, but i can tell you the main addons.

KGpanels - for the semi transparent bar at the bottom
                        Pitbull - for the character panel / target / target of target etc.
                        Bartender - for the bars, but pretty much most are hidden since i use keybinds.
                        Grid - Settings tuned but also for better stacking i edited the LUA so using custom grid.
                        Chinchilla - I use for minimap and for organising all the icons.
                        SLdata text - for the text along the bottom bar.
                        Buffalo - for buffs/bebuffs (Again edited LUA by me to fine tweak somtimes for myself on my rogue)
                        PhanxChat - to edit my chat windows
                        oRA3 and Big Brother - For general raid stuff.
                        Forte - for cooldowns and such
                        Baud Bag - for my Backpack and bank
                        Deadly Boss Mods - for general raiding

A ton of other addons like Gearscore etc. I dont really care about memory and shit i never had an issue with wow even with a ton more addons then i have now. Currently on an i7 920 with 6gb DDR3 1800mhz.

Auctioneer with Appraiser - for money stuff, i scan once a day to so i keep it updated.

Rogue - Uprise
                        Death Knight - Upri
                        Shaman - Spade
                        Priest - Uprisé

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahahaha Not sure if anyone else is reading what I am, but again, hahahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Asgari View Post
                            Hahahahahahahahahahaha Not sure if anyone else is reading what I am, but again, hahahahaha!
                            Hmm?
                            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                            http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Ok, I overdid it a little, think I was high on easter cakes and happy waves from having a brilliant day with my wife and children. My outburst was just a spontaneous allergic reaction to the blatant showing of epenis.

Comment

Working...
                              X