Clear All

Main:
    Rayda - Tankadin
    Alts:
    None

Comment

My UI

Comment

This is my current UI... There are WAY to many addons running but the ones you can mainly see are:

- Carbonite (Map in the bottom corner)
        - WorldExplorer (Crosses on map showing where to go to discover each area)(One of mine)
        - FriendsFu and GuildFu (Shows me at a glance who is online)
        - IceHUD (Bar HUD0
        - Zygors Guide.... ;-)
        - WIM and Prat (My two chat addons. Bottom Right)
        - Bartender 4 (Controls all my button bars)
        - Fubar (Top and bottom bars)
        - MiniHugeHUD (Moves the minimap tracking over your entire screen (all the green dots). This is one of mine but I haven't released this yet. If you want it say and I will put it on curse). (One of mine)
        - Elkano's BuffBars (replaces the buffs with labeled and timers to the right of the map)

Think that is all you can see! :-D

(CLICK FOR BIGGER PIC)

Comment

Ui Ui Ui I love it

If you wanna it then Send me a Private message

Comment

Well, i founf myself moving away from various add ons. And basically use the original ui with some modifications. It still gives me the info i need both as tank and healer. Also im mostly pvp theese days. so i want a clean ui.

For glory, for honour, for victory! For the Alliance!

Comment

That is close to my setup. Only changes are that I have bar tender hide my action bars, a chat mod to use a smaller font and left the char portraits in the upper left.
              Cairne Realm
              Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
              Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
              Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by antacus View Post
                That is close to my setup. Only changes are that I have bar tender hide my action bars, a chat mod to use a smaller font and left the char portraits in the upper left.
                ye i also used bartender once but back then it used a lot of memory, and now i find that i dont need it anymore the reason i havnt got any chat addon is pure lazyness.

placement of unitframes is only cos i pvp a lot, easier to see my own health, and enemys health. i prolly should move them down a bit, but paladin pvp is mostly smashing whatever is off cd. and after a while u get a feel for it so no need to track cd's
                For glory, for honour, for victory! For the Alliance!

Comment

Here mine

Comment

Here's what I've been workin on tonight instead of levelling

Click on thumbnail, then click on pic to zoom in and see it full size

Comment

Malonstorm (or anyone else who might know) Which addon is it that your using for your combat text? Basically all the text around the center of your screen

Thanx in advance

Comment

Originally posted by madwills View Post
                        Malonstorm (or anyone else who might know) Which addon is it that your using for your combat text? Basically all the text around the center of your screen

Thanx in advance
                        MikScrollingBattleText is the name of the addon

Comment

'Ere you go, still busy with getting more add-ons, but this is somewhat of a basic setup, might fall back to SpartanUI though.
                          'Anybody can win unless there happens to be a second entry.' - George Ade (1866 - 1944)

'We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.' - Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900)

Comment

Check out LUI, you might like it.
                            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Here's my UI for my level 80 Pally tank.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is my mage at level 10 before I loaded Zygor.

This is my mage at level 80, 11 days 12 hours game time.

Comment

Simple clean UI. Notice level 80 from the guide. First 80 as well. The guide kicks ass.

Comment

Working...
                                X