Before Posting See If Your Question Is Answered Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cartography Problem

Im having a problem with the waypoint arrow.

It seems there was a recent patch, or update and since then my waypoint arrow fails to appear.

Can anyone suggest how to solve this issue for me?

I know its happened before with previous updates, and fixing it involved clicking or disabling some of the files on the addon but I cant remember exactly.

Hope someone can shed some light on this.

regards

Comment

Try to look behind different UI windows. It might have moved behind one. Someone else had it move down near the bottom left of the screen behind the main hotbar so look around if you can to see if it's behind something.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Skipping Steps...

Let me start off with saying this is the best guide I've used so far, and I've used them all! I am having a problem with the guide skipping a number of steps right after turning a quest in because I have yet to accept the next step in the line. I've started backing up a step right before turning a quest in as a workaround, but it's a pain in the rear. Is there a way to tell the guide not to fast forward at all and to only step one step forward at a time? Is this a known issue with the guide? I'm tolerant of issues like this, but all of the friends I want to recommend this guide to are not. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Comment

When you back up and go after quests that it skipped if they're not on a red line then that means the guide determined that they are no longer worth doing.

As for turning off the SIS, right click the 'Z' icon on your mini map, click the '+' beside Zygor Guides Viewer on the left, click on Dynamic Progression on the left, then on the right uncheck all boxes and adjust the slider to 80.

Comment

Purchased The six guide package and done see the bonus guides in game

How do i access the bonus guides i purchased ?? I got the 60$ horde and alliance package but dont see the bonus guides in game. Any help?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisreynolds743 View Post
              How do i access the bonus guides i purchased ?? I got the 60$ horde and alliance package but dont see the bonus guides in game. Any help?
              Except for the Nether Drake Guide and the Talent Builds all other guides are pdf files in the members area. I'm not sure but I also think that to get the Nether Drake guide in game you have to buy the Dailies & Events guide.
              I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
              Twitter @Chaos5061.
              Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

The Nether Drake guide has two forms, a pdf file that you can access inside the Members Area (along with your other bonus guides) and an in game guide that's part of the Dailies & Events guides.

Comment

Hi,

first of all (as this is my first post here on the forum): awesome guide! I use them everyday, without it I would have never gotten to the crusader title

The problem is that, since today, the arrow isnt updating itself anymore. However, when I change goals and back again, it updates itself once. This is as well for the direction, as for the distance marking. I hope this can be fixed soon.

Comment

Do you have the latest version of the guides?

Comment

yes, i do have the latest version. However, relogging seems to fix the problem. I only have this problem with the valiant questline.

Comment

When the arrow stops updating for you again next time, go into the guide options, generate a bug report, and post it in the bugs section (you might have to split it into 2 posts).

Comment

alright, will do! (probably tomorrow, with my last valiant quest run)

Comment

Hey there, I'm still having an issue in the DK area with the arrow not updating, I've done everything that you have suggested, deleted the cache and other folder, completely removed and reinstalled the addon both through the updater and manually and still can't get it to work, it is quite frustrating. I just ploped 80 bucks on the new guide and I can't use it I've attached a bug report bug report.txt

Comment

Have you disabled all other addons to make sure there's no conflict?

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                                Have you disabled all other addons to make sure there's no conflict?
                                yes I have disabled all addons except for zygor and still the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X