No announcement yet.

Before Posting See If Your Question Is Answered Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I have the Trial Version of the Dailies and Events guides. Will Zygor be updating the trial ones soon?

Comment

He should hopefully update them soon. Normally they get updated along with the normal guides, just he occasionally forgets about updating the Trial guides for the events.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Okay, good. Im on kind of a time frame, thats why I posted to forums. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Zygor says this should be fixed now so please try updating the guides again to see if you have it now.

Comment

I have just made this purchase of the horde guide and it is not showing the purchase in the members area here nor in my guide within the game. This is a rare day off and i would really like to get started, can anyone help with this? My account has been charged yet no access to the guide even after re downloading. Help please. Also my launcher for the guides is set to automatic is there a way to uncheck that because it flies right past everything and goes straight into launching the game.

Comment

Originally posted by dbstivers View Post
              I have just made this purchase of the horde guide and it is not showing the purchase in the members area here nor in my guide within the game. This is a rare day off and i would really like to get started, can anyone help with this? My account has been charged yet no access to the guide even after re downloading. Help please.
              Hey Dbstivers,

Please fill this out, there seems to be a problem with the order processing. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

http://zygorguides.com/support/contact.php

Comment

I filled out one of those and submitted it already. Also i made an edit to my original post if you could help with that.

Comment

Sadly the only ones that can help you with the account problem are Zygor Support and Zygor himself. Hopefully they are working on this to get this solved.

Your second question about the automatic mode:
                  hold the shift key pressed when starting the updater, then go into the settings and disable the automatic mode.

Comment

Did that and it worked perfectly thanks tons. Now i am just waiting on them to give me access to the guide i purchased

Comment

I separated sk8rkid10's posts about his own guide out of this thread to a new one:
                      http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...11379-My-Guide

Comment

Coming up on 24 hours and still no response to any of my emails or inquiries on how to fix my issue. This is becoming both sad and unprofessional.

Comment

Just sent off an email to Zygor to make sure he knows about all of you that have been having issues like this.

Comment

Originally posted by dbstivers View Post
                            Coming up on 24 hours and still no response to any of my emails or inquiries on how to fix my issue. This is becoming both sad and unprofessional.
                            We are showing your Guides as being active now. Please make sure to update your guides to show the change and if you are still having problems please let us know.
                            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I don't want to make a new thread so I will report here.
                              The autoflight feature do not work with french client and it doesn't show also where to flight.

Comment

This is a known problem. It's because the flight paths have not been translated yet for other languages so right now it's only working if you have the WoW client set to English.

Comment

Working...
                                X