Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not sure what happend but I updated to the current version today and now the Goblin leveling guides are not available. If they are I am not able to find them. I have looked under all the magor areas including Cataclysm. Please help.

Comment

Try using the Repair button in the Updater. I'm unable to log in right now due to Blizzard doing emergency maintenance on the Battle.net system to check on things.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Hello,

I am sorry if this is the wrong section but I don't know where to report this. I just got this error when playing my character from the Horde.

Date: 2011-12-15 19:34:11
        ID: 1
        Error occured in: Global
        Count: 1
        bad argument #2 to 'format' (string expected, got no value)
        Debug:
        (tail call): ?
        [C]: format()
        ZygorGuidesViewer\Goal.lua:652:
        ZygorGuidesViewer\Goal.lua:649
        ZygorGuidesViewer\Goal.lua:831: GetText()
        ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:1326: UpdateFrame()
        ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:617: FocusStepUnquiet()
        ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:601: FocusStep()
        ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:743: ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:918:
        ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:838
        [C]: ?
        [string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:9:
        [string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:5
        Ace3\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:164:
        Ace3\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:138

Comment

Are you using the latest version of the guides?

Comment

Horde Leveling Guides\\Kalimdor 1-60\\Northern Barrens (10-20)\\Northern Barrens (17-20)¨

Quest parts 905/1, 905/2 and 905/3 is not set to the right color, so the guide step stays red.

In build 3.3.3260

goto 48.0,76.1
            .' Use your Sunscale Feather next to the Sunscale Nest |use Sunscale Feather##5165 |tip It looks like a yellow-glowing straw nest with purple eggs in it.
            .' Visit the Yellow Raptor Nest |q 905/1
            step
            goto 48.6,74.8
            .' Use your Sunscale Feather next to the Sunscale Nest |use Sunscale Feather##5165 |tip It looks like a blue-glowing straw nest with purple eggs in it.
            .' Visit the Blue Raptor Nest |q 905/2
            step
            goto 49.7,75.2
            .' Use your Sunscale Feather next to the Sunscale Nest |use Sunscale Feather##5165 |tip It looks like a red-glowing straw nest with purple eggs in it.
            .' Visit the Red Raptor Nest |q 905/3

Corrected color order to:

goto 48.0,76.1
            .' Use your Sunscale Feather next to the Sunscale Nest |use Sunscale Feather##5165 |tip It looks like a yellow-glowing straw nest with purple eggs in it.
            .' Visit the Yellow Raptor Nest |q 905/2
            step
            goto 48.6,74.8
            .' Use your Sunscale Feather next to the Sunscale Nest |use Sunscale Feather##5165 |tip It looks like a blue-glowing straw nest with purple eggs in it.
            .' Visit the Blue Raptor Nest |q 905/3
            step
            goto 49.7,75.2
            .' Use your Sunscale Feather next to the Sunscale Nest |use Sunscale Feather##5165 |tip It looks like a red-glowing straw nest with purple eggs in it.
            .' Visit the Red Raptor Nest |q 905/1

Comment

That's odd. It should have just marked the other one completed as it doesn't go by the text in the step but by the numbers.

Comment

It does goes by the numbers, and the numbers represents the raptor nest colors.

905/1 Red Raptor Nest
                905/2 Yellow Raptor Nest
                905/3 Blue Raptor Nest

So the steps is bugged because of the order.

At step 24 then step 26 is compleated and step 24 stays uncompleated.
                At step 25 then step 24 is compleated
                At step 26 then step 25 is compleated

Hope your understand me better now.

Comment

Ok, yeah I just wasn't paying attention to the fact that your first post was showing as different steps. I was thinking of it all as one big step.

Added this to the bug list.

Comment

Zul'Drak quests 75-77: Quest 'Dark Horizon' is now called 'Reunited'.

Comment

That's not quite right. The Dark Horizon quest is still in the game. If you have done the Cleansing Drak'Tharon chain in Grizzly Hills you get the Reunited quest instead of Dark Horizon. We'll have to put in some checks in the step to not display this one if you've done that stuff in Grizzly Hills.

Comment

Ashenvale 20-23: Step 31 Playing with Fire Lvl21

Shows a Quest "Diabolical Plans" however according to Wowhead that quest has been removed and is no longer in game.

Comment

You must have been looking at an old quest ID number for that quest. It's still an active quest and in game. I actually just did this quest on a Horde hunter last week.

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=26447

Comment

Yes, just picked it up on an Orc warlock - dropped from 2nd mob.

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=26447 was added in 4.0.3 - it's the old Wrath version of the quest which is obsolete.

Comment

Guide: Eastern Kingdoms - Northern Stranglethorn
                              Step: 79
                              The quest "Above My Pay Grade" should be available from talking to Skeezy Whillzap, but it is not.
                              Skeezy doesn't have the quest available.
                              Please help.

Comment

From Wowhead:

You must complete "Mosh'Ogg Handiwork" which comes from "Disfigured Mosh'Ogg Hand" to open up the quest chain(s) from Skeezy.

Comment

Working...
                                X