Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is nothing to thanks for, its totaly my pleasure !

The Dwarf is not tall as the nelf or human so i guess you could call you for a Junior Forum Moderator hehe . And its totaly true that with the "family-thing", you seems to be close as a family, and that have resulted in good work from you guys, you're a tight family .

You guys are forum, knowledge, cuztomer support kings... maybe queens also duno !

Keep up the he** of a good work you doin!

And here is a full table with candy for your super tasty work:

(It's your time to eat some tastyes)

Greets,
    Mucitrus

__________________________________________________ _____________
    "A code could be the solution, and the solution could be the code."

Comment

Thanks for the candy, it's always good to see people appreciate the work not only the moderators but also some users put into the forum asking questions.

Comment

Wee, I get a sugar rush just looking at that picture!!
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by dulak View Post
          *Begins petting Kam on the head* Yes my pet...Soon you will be able to take over...Not just yet, but soon!
          /growl

Ive done about 10% of the work required to get a guide together. Zygor et al can stay in charge, thank you.
          "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

You misunderstand Kam! I was talking about taking over the World! Not ZGs!

Comment

Originally posted by mucitrus View Post
              Dear Moderators... (soz if im not the best to write at english)

I just want to clear one thing out! Without you moderators on this forum, how would the cuztomer service have been? Its very important that you give an fast awnser to a cuztomer, even if the awnser is not the one you looking for (as a cuztomer), and maybe causes "delay" to your question, but in the end you'll get the information and you got that personal respons that fast, that is cuztomer service, and that is the Zygor Team!

I have been working on cuztomer support for 4,5 year to "take the cuztomer in hand" and listen what the cuztomer have to say. And as company there many are involved, you've to act professional, and to do that you have to have clear information and good support, as you have.

I've used Zygor Guide around 3 months, and i love it. I havent asked that many questions at forum yet but i've readed alot, and i've seen that moderators have a will to help the Zygorguide to expand, and to "catch up" the cuztomer.

There are always something you can do better! But who is 100% perfect?.. nobody, not even me/you/mcdonalds/goverment/companys over all right ?

And because of the moderators and ofc zygor himself, the guide grows bigger, and bigger for every day that passes thrue.

Special thanks to: Zygor, Zygor Supportteam, Cartman, Kamchak, Silverhawk11, Cabby, Chaos5061 (should be ranked up to real forum moderator), you guys really do a GRRRRRREEEEAAAAT job, keep up the good work.

Greets,
              Mucitrus
              Thank you for mentioning me !
              It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by silverhawk11 View Post
                Thank you for mentioning me !
                Thats is totaly nothing! ! When a user try the best to help the customer(users at this forum) to get awnsers. Then i think its a situation to appreciate what you trying to do and, what you do. And i think for sure that you realy try to help them with pleasure because you guys in this forum loves "customcare" .

Still keep up the good work!

Greets,
                Mucitrus

Comment

I love you guys too (completely homo). Quick, accurate answers to questions 24/7. <33

Comment

I love you too.
                    It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

I hadn't seen this thread because I don't check the Testimonials section very often... but I have to add my .02 worth here.

The moderators here are nothing short of amazing! I am astounded at their tireless efforts, especially when *it* hits the fan, as it sometimes does here. When the wheels come off the buggy and the product basically is broken I see them join together to try and calm the masses, answer the questions they have answers to, let people know that the issues are being worked on and in short, tap dance their butts off to keep us entertained... lol

I for one would like to nominate every moderator for free updates AND upgrades as long as they are moderators here. I find it amazing that it already isn't that way. To say that they have paid for their upgrades MANY times over is a major understatement. They are supporting this great product with many hours of their time, how about giving them a bit of OFFICIAL thanks from Zygor in return?

As I said, just my .02 worth...
                      Matt
                      PS. to Zygor - of course when the 'wheels come of the buggy' as I mentioned before, I am not saying it's a fault of your product - in most cases it's because Blizzard changed something or many somethings without first checking with you to see if it was ok to do so... lol
                      * Signature to be Updated at a later time *

Comment

I agree with everyone else, you guys (and girls just in case) have done an excellent job with the forums. I have never had to ask a question because its already been answered by one of the "on the ball" mods or the grand master Zygor himself /bows before his majesty. This goes for the guide as well, as you can tell from my signature I have put he guide through its paces and it takes a leveling and keeps on ticking. Awesome work all, Thank you.

P.S. I know its a late post, I didn't even know it was here until Chaos made a post about it on another forum.
                        Its not an addiction if you ignore paying for 9 accounts every month.....

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
                          We want to thank all of our Moderators here at Zygor Guides for doing such an outstanding job of helping answer questions. Because of them everyone is able to get (nearly) round the clock help and we really appreciate their willingness to help others.
                          We would like for EVERYONE to post one way that you have been helped by the Moderators in the past ( just a simple solution ) so they can be reminded of how much we all appreciate them.

Thanks MODS!
                          When I ask a question I get a thoughful answer. It is appreciated. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by sarg338 View Post
                            I love you guys too (completely homo). Quick, accurate answers to questions 24/7. <33
                            I'll show you completely homo!
                            85s
                            Skippyninja
                            Oomatherman
                            Judedaniels
                            MissRuPaul
                            Sumekomovani
                            Pattymelt
                            Shamwiches
                            Twonewon
                            Takakoinaba
                            Cursesmcgee

Comment

Originally posted by Skippyninja View Post
                              I'll show you completely homo!
                              <-- see's the thread turn into a dating site before his eyes.
                              "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

*effusively thanks Zygor and the moderators for their amazing job*
                                (Sorry this wasn't more detailed but my hands hurt. I just wanted to get the thanks out there despite the pain otherwise I'd never actually type this.)

Effusive
                                –adjective
                                unduly demonstrative; lacking reserve
                                extravagantly demonstrative of emotion; gushing
                                Expressing feelings of gratitude, pleasure, or approval in an unrestrained or heartfelt manner: "an effusive welcome"

For those of you who don't know what Effusive means and are like I am often too lazy to look up a new word. <3

Comment

Working...
                                X