reinstalling bugs up- "beta guides" error messages popping up-.. HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reinstalling bugs up- "beta guides" error messages popping up-.. HELP

ermm.. i did a reinstall of wow and reinstall of zygor now. uninstalled zygor through uninstall.exe. downloaded and reinstalled. then it was time to put in my realms again using "import my realms".. then this comes along.. am i blind or not? whats going on?
    heelp needed :$
    screenprint
    gif of popup*s

Try opening the Task Manager (Ctrl + Shift + Escape) and in the Processes tab (pre-Win8) or the Details tab (Win8 or Win10) find the java.exe process that is running. When you find it end that process then try running the client again.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

ok. ending java process and restarting zygor went ok, it started up and and installed the latest. but! here's what happend when i went to "import my realms" I tried to stop java.exe and restart it again... same thing.
      game are clean, java is new( no old version) Zygor is new..
      here are my inst. dir: , here is my wow folder , and my wow public test folder , no exe file as you can see. ( it keep asking for a public test inst. why i dont understand..) the popup tells me that i do not have wow or wow beta enabled, and i need to enable it.. ehmm.. no place to do so?...

Comment

Click that star next to the World of Warcraft installation. You don't have a primary installation directory set (somehow). Without a valid primary installation, updates cannot be enabled for the game, thus the error.

Let me know if that doesn't fix anything.

ehmm.. no place to do so?...
        You do this out on the main screen. Note the checkboxes to the right of each game in the GUIDES section. If the checkbox is filled orange, updates for that game are enabled.
        Last edited by Zygor Dev 6; July 17, 2017, 03:05 PM.

Comment

aha :-D
          what did you learn in school today? "that im a blindfolded moron with a fork in my mouth"
          ok.. gotta log into all my servers to get the realm list sorted.. meerde.. alot of em... be back in a flash with an update

:-)

Comment

Originally posted by pitbullberg View Post
            aha :-D
            what did you learn in school today? "that im a blindfolded moron with a fork in my mouth"
            ok.. gotta log into all my servers to get the realm list sorted.. meerde.. alot of em... be back in a flash with an update

:-)
            You should be able to just add the realms manually. Is it not letting you? You can click on the realm dropdown, and start typing while it's open. Once it lands on the realm you want, simply hit enter to quickly add it to your list.

Comment

yeah yeah ... but why keep it simple and manual, when i can test out different and automatic? soon done... soon back... 2 accounts x 9? servers

Comment

ok... /SLASH/ BLUSH/, you are correct , i am ... embarrased..
                case closed.. all ok
                /blush/

Comment

Working...
                X