OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elder Scrolls Online guide for Console Players?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elder Scrolls Online guide for Console Players?

Hello Zygor.
    Is there a solution for console players in regards to the ESO guide?
    I own all 3 guides on PC but I donīt really play PC at all anymore.
    I tend to prefer my PS4 Pro 55" 4k tv and 5.1 surround sound.
    Is there perhaps a PDF version of these guides that I could follow having them loaded up on a laptop to glance at while I play or something similar. To my knowledge there isenīt any addonīs on PS4 Elder Scrolls Online.
    Just a thought. I started looking around for a leveling guide, thinking back to the very early days of WoW guides.
    Then I saw on facebook that you had updated ESO guides fairly recently which I thought was really cool, and now Iīm coming here for a solution as a longtime fan of Zygor but now purely a console player.
    I hope you can help. If you canīt I fully understand.

Kind Regards

Asselberghs

I'm sorry, right now we do not support the consoles due to limitations in the console operating systems.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Do I have permission to transcribe everything in the Zygor ESO guide to a PDF that I can use on console, as in look at it on my Macbook Pro while I play on console? for personal use.

Comment

Originally posted by asselberghs View Post
        Do I have permission to transcribe everything in the Zygor ESO guide to a PDF that I can use on console, as in look at it on my Macbook Pro while I play on console? for personal use.
        For personal use, sure.
        Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
        X