i need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i need help

i can not install it!!!! it is at the zygor guides loading screen where u hit to launch and in the news it says loading and at the your account it said checking for updates and that is all. then i go into setting and type in my info and it the log and nothing happens

Do you have any programs such as BitDefender or MacAfee running? If so try disabling it temporarily as sometimes different anti-virus/firewall programs block the connection between the Updater and the Zygor website.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

oh ok thank you i will try that

Comment

Did this work for you? If not please let us know.

Also, going to move this thread out of the testimonials section and down into the support section.

Comment

yes i did get it to work but does zygor install in to your computer ? or do u have to sign in to the website every time and down load it ?

Comment

The Updater should have put an icon onto your desktop that you can use to launch it and check for updates any time you want. Normally right after a major content update by Blizzard (like expansion packs) you'll want to check every day before you play with the updater for the first few weeks as Zygor puts out a lot of updates trying to fix stuff that Blizzard breaks, but after that you should be able to get away with running it maybe weekly.

Comment

Adding to Cabby's correct information post, Zygor had also responded to another post to make the update process automatic. Where that ends up going I have no idea, but he at least is considering it.
              "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

that is weird i never go an icon

Comment

If you saved the Updater somewhere on your hard drive when you downloaded it you should be able to browse to that location and run that again. I believe it should ask if you want it to put an icon on your desktop when you exit the Updater.

Comment

oh ok thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X