Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Priest Glyph error

I am running a Discipline Heals priest and have found the following error:

In the suggested glyphs for discipline heals I get the message: error cannot find Major Glyph of Pain Suppression

That glyph has been replaced with Major Glyph of Desperation.

I installed Glyph of Desperation and advisor suggests I remove it.

I suggest that in the next patch to guide you remove Glyph of Pain Suppression and replace it with Glyph of Desperation.

Keep up the good work!! Thank you.

I'd suggest you make your own build file. I happen to disagree with several of the Zugor builds, so I've made my own, including glyphs.

I've been using this for my disc priest, but it is most likely not current, as I don't use the talent advisor anymore (it annoys me). The build enables atonement healing:

ZygorTalentAdvisor:RegisterBuild("PRIEST","Discipl ine w/smite (31 / 3 / 2)",[[
    2/2 Improved Power Word: Shield
    3/3 Twin Disciplines
    2/2 Evangelism
    1/1 Archangel
    2/2 Soul Warding
    2/2 Atonement
    2/2 Renewed Hope
    1/3 Mental Agility
    3/3 Rapture
    2/2 Borrowed Time
    2/2 Train of Thought
    3/3 Divine Aegis
    2/2 Grace
    2/2 Strength of Soul
    1/3 Mental Agility // Now 2/3
    1/1 Power Word: Barrier
    3/3 Divine Fury
    2/3 Darkness
    ]],[[
    Prime Glyph of Penance
    Prime Glyph of Renew
    Prime Glyph of Power Word: Shield
    Major Glyph of Divine Accuracy
    Major Glyph of Holy Nova
    Major Glyph of Inner Fire
    Minor Glyph of Fortitude
    Minor Glyph of Levitate
    Minor Glyph of Shadowfiend
    ]])
    Saved as Build01.lua in the wow\Interface\addons\ZygorTalentAdvisor\Builds folder
    QQ

The CIA deliberately spread misinformation that tin-foil hats prevent mind control.
    The horrible truth is, that tinfoil hats enable mind control.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

But if a glyph does not exist anymore and was replaced by another glyph this should be fixed even if you don't want to use the build.
      I'm too lazy figuring out builds for all 10 classes so I rely on the Zygor builds while leveling. Only when I use a character for dungeons or raiding I begin to look closer at the talent trees.
      I'm too old and don't have enough lifetime left for examining game mechanics that get changed with every new patch

Comment

I hear you! I had to remake the disc spec, as I wanted to try atonement healing, so changes to talents and glyphs were needed. Of course, that does imply running dungeons

Also had to remake the subtlety rogue spec - who in their right mind would put up a subtlety spec without premeditation

Alas, I have replaced the TA with a printed list, where I cross out talents and glyphs as I select them. Much less hassle than using the TA. Faster too, as I don't have to re-select the spec I want to use, every single time.

Come to think of it - loosing the spec selection is actually quite an advantage, if you have dual-spec
        QQ

The CIA deliberately spread misinformation that tin-foil hats prevent mind control.
        The horrible truth is, that tinfoil hats enable mind control.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

This glyph problem will be fixed in the next update. Thanks.
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
          X