Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

talent builder

I have just got my 1st talent point for a new DK
    The talent advisor said I have them out of order.
    How can that be with no points in them yet

Since the 1st talent point I have added more and each time it says Im on the wrong build.

I am on Blood tanking

The out of order message being shown is a small bug, nothing to worry about.
    Another known thing is that the talent advisor may forget the specified build so you have to configure it everytime you get a new talent point.

But does the advisor say that your build does not match the selected target build? This would be something new.

Comment

That is a known issue. It's been like that sine the 4.0.1 patch came out with the talent tree changes. Zygor and his team will get on it when the new SIS is up and running and most of the bugs are worked out of it.
      I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
      Twitter @Chaos5061.
      Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks for reply
        It says my pet build dosn't match
        Im a DK with no pet

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
        The out of order message being shown is a small bug, nothing to worry about.
        Another known thing is that the talent advisor may forget the specified build so you have to configure it everytime you get a new talent point.

But does the advisor say that your build does not match the selected target build? This would be something new.

Comment

Maybe you had a hunter with the same name before?
          Search the WTF\Account\accountname folder for a ZygorTalentAdvisor.lua file and delete it. This will clear all settings and builds for all you character so you'll have to set this again.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
            Maybe you had a hunter with the same name before?
            Search the WTF\Account\accountname folder for a ZygorTalentAdvisor.lua file and delete it. This will clear all settings and builds for all you character so you'll have to set this again.
            I have done that and the pet thing has gone.
            Lets see if I get errors when I get my next talent point

Comment

Working...
            X