error update guides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

error update guides

Hi all, just tried updating my zygor guide addon at the update screen, and it states "Error connecting to the Zygor guides website:

Unable to obtain current version

i got version 3.0.1790
    Latest version:UNKNOWN

any ideas ?

Just wait 29 Minutes...

Edit: moved this to an appropriate section...

Comment

That means that Zygor is about to push the new update most likely. So give it some time and then try again. We also recommend that when you got to update the guides that you click repair instead of the update button and then go to your world of warcraft folder the wtf folder your account folder the saved variables folder and delete the 4 Zygor files in there and this will give you a fresh install of the guide and will reduce any problems that may happen when you just try to update the guides.
      I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
      Twitter @Chaos5061.
      Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I am also getting this message I clicked repair and nothing has happened, but now my zygor guides has gone and cant use it in game, shall i just wait till the countdown is finished and see if anything changes?

Comment

Running into some issues with releasing the new update. Release will be delayed a little while we resolve these issues. Thanks for your patience.
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

the downloads page also has this msg at the top

ERROR: Can't find change log for version 3.0.1922

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
              Running into some issues with releasing the new update. Release will be delayed a little while we resolve these issues. Thanks for your patience.
              Is a little while like blizzards Soon(TM)??

Comment

Originally posted by yavannajune View Post
                Is a little while like blizzards Soon(TM)??
                Answer: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...7075#post57075
                I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
                Twitter @Chaos5061.
                Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post

Thank you! This also makes my thank you in the moderators rock thread all the more fitting!

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
                    Was just looking for this info, thank you!

Comment

Im still having problems i waited untill the countdown and repaired like advised and still no luck can anyone shine some light on this matter please?

Comment

Give the team some time to sort out the problems. It's released when it's done.

Comment

The updater reports None for some reason and when I click update it asks for the system pass word which is given and accepted than noting the updater still reports none Even though the Zygor was working on Monday.

I hit repair it again askes for password for system and is again accepted and again it says None and latest 3.0.1927
                          Downloade a fresh copy of the updater and the same is seen

Comment

With no response here for 1/2 an hour I thought I would try a manual install but the link for instructions on doing that gets a 404 error from your server
                            Not Found

The requested URL /members/support.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Comment

------------------------------------------------------------
                              Zygor Client Known Issue:
                              ------------------------------------------------------------

There is a known issue where the Zygor client shows a blank next
                              to "Current Version" after updating. Rest assured that the files have
                              actually been correctly installed. We are working on fixing this
                              issue soon. Thank you for your patience.

http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...7261#post57261
                              Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
                              X