Problem with new guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with new guide

Hey Zygor, first i will thank you for your awsome guides you have made, i love them

But, i all ready counter an issue with the new guide, when i login to my 85 Paladin Alliance, and want to run Loremaster, i can only select Kalmindor and Outland, even trough i miss a lot of quest in eastern kingdom and achivements for many zones, i can't select Eastern Kingdom in Loremaster guide, and in the Kalmindor guide i can select i only have Dustfellow Marsh as option for Loremaster in that continent...

sry, for my bad english

Doesn't even install on a mac. Gets to admin login and dies without doing anything. Manual install seems ot be ok for guide but installer app doesn't see it as installed.

Comment

works ok on my mac

Comment

Dakar, did you try to repair your guides?
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Also suggest that you delete the 4 Zygor files in you saved variables folder.
          I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
          Twitter @Chaos5061.
          Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Before i downloaded the new guide i deleted the addon from interface and the save variables

Comment

eastern quests missing

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
              Also suggest that you delete the 4 Zygor files in you saved variables folder.
              When I log in with an aliance toon there are no eastern kingdom guide for the loremaster.

They are missing from the horde also.
              I already ran a repair.

Comment

Don't forget, the leveling guides are also part of the loremaster stuff. It's possible that all of the Eastern Kingdom zones are covered in the leveling guides portion of the guides.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                  Don't forget, the leveling guides are also part of the loremaster stuff. It's possible that all of the Eastern Kingdom zones are covered in the leveling guides portion of the guides.
                  So what, you are saying that they are supposed to be missing?

When all of the other zones have a guide for them?

Comment

What I mean is that if all of the other zones are in the leveling guides section, then there won't be a separate entry for them in the loremaster section. Use the leveling guides for each zone as your loremaster guide, and the loremaster section will only have the zones in it not covered by the leveling guides.

Comment

it's all fine, but there is an issue to, Zygor has removed the ability to deactivate SIS, so if you take a quest that are lower level than you are then it will skip to further forward or what ?

Comment

Again, I haven't had a chance to get in and play with thing to see exactly how it's all working but here's my understanding of what it should be doing.

As far as I know there should no longer be skipping of steps, unless you click the button to go to the next section when you get ahead of the guides.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                          What I mean is that if all of the other zones are in the leveling guides section, then there won't be a separate entry for them in the loremaster section. Use the leveling guides for each zone as your loremaster guide, and the loremaster section will only have the zones in it not covered by the leveling guides.
                          OK, on my 85 Worgen.

I reset the guide to Starting Worgen.
                          It tells me the next guide is Darkshore 11-16.
                          I hit the SIS, and it loops through the starter worgen, and then keeps looping through it.

I interrupted it, and there is no darkshore 11-16 guide.

Comment

Zygor has a typo in the next guide for the worgen starting area. You'll have to look for the Kalimdor/Darkshore (11-21)/Darkshore (11-16) guide. He'll hopefully get this fixed soon.

Comment

Hi guys - can you let me know where to find the dynamic progress settings? Running this on my 33 hunter, and the guide did not skip over quest steps which were for quests I didn't have.
                              Proud noob, opinionated nerd, and asker of obvious questions.

Main: Reliq (DK - 85).
                              Alts: Baym (Paladin - 85), Aotearoa (Priest - 85), Selleck (Hunter), Reliqa (Warrior)

Comment

Working...
                              X