Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dailies Appearing as Invalid

since the new update

almost all of the dailies on the guide viewer are highlighted red, appearing as invalid and im unable to open them. this affects all cata, northrend and stormwind guides but outland guides are fine

You are unable to open them manually? The guide title colors are only really a guide to how hard the guide would probably be for your character. However, you should still be able to open every single guide manually, if you wanted to. Dailies guides will not be suggested by the Suggest button.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Trying to open them just does nothing

I'll have another play when i get on later but the guides just refused to open all together last night

Comment

Same problem here but I'm able to open the daily quest manually.

The problem afterwards is that the guide is not recognizing that some of the quest are not available today, Should be an "or" instead of an "and"

Comment

Originally posted by pcan View Post
          The problem afterwards is that the guide is not recognizing that some of the quest are not available today, Should be an "or" instead of an "and"
          I think you always had to manually skip forward when accepting the quests in Tol Barad or the Therazane quests when some were not available. There's no this or that quest as you get the quests from different NPCs.

Comment

ok its letting me manually open the dailies now so its not too much trouble, back to getting my drake!

Comment

Working...
            X