how do i get old guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how do i get old guide

I upgraded and everything went fine with that. But the new system keeps sending me to Kalimdor, where I have no fly points or anything. After running through the countryside for a few hours and getting killed by lvl 70 hordes while i was only 40. and never was able to reach my destination site.

I'd like to know where I can download zygor the way it was before this patch.

I really liked the old guide.
    The new one:
    --- Directions tell you to go somewhere ( on other continent) you have never been and no help how to
    - auto accept/turnin quests doesn't seem to work
    Last edited by deleewit; March 23, 2011, 03:29 AM. Reason: adding a thought

There's now way to get the old guide unless you downloaded the zip file and saved it or made a backup copy of the old guide directory.
    The autoaccept thing is looked into.

The new guide should have the same leveling paths as the old guide.
    Where exactly are you, what guides were suggested?

Comment

There is no old version to get. The only way you could use the old version was if you had a copy of it on your computer.

For the guide sending you to a different continent, you can always manually pick a guide for EK. Normally if you use the Suggest button it should show you a couple different possible zones. If it doesn't just manually pick one from the EK section that matches your level range.

The auto accept/turnin is a known bug and is being looked at by the team.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
      X