This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loremaster Guide Broken

Whenever I go into the Loremaster guide, I'm getting the wrong zones for just about everything. Under Kalimdor, I only have a guide for Duskwallow Mash, which also has a quest bug on step 4. The Outland guide appears to be alright, however I haven't been able to verify it. The Northend guide is showing me locations I've already completed all the quests in, and is not showing me any locations I need to do quests in. All in all, the loremaster guide pretty messed up and unusable for me. I've already reinstalled Zygor guides several times, as well as deleted the saved variables for it. Also the updater appears to be bugged as it is not displaying my current vision of Zygor guides, however it is telling me that my version is up to date.

The Loremaster Guide works in Conjuction wit the Leveling Guide. So there will be no EK Guide in Loremaster because you can they are already in the Leveling Guide. You will need to do the guide for the zone that you need by going through the Leveling Guide and selecting the guide there.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

To expand a bit on what Chaos posted. Anytime you want to do a zone for Loremaster first check in the Leveling guides section to see if there's a guide in there for the zone. If there is do that guide, and then if you still need more quests to finish off the zone achievement look in the Loremaster section for the zone. In your post you mention about Dustwallow Marsh having an error on step 4. This is because you didn't do the Leveling guide for that zone and get all of the pre-quest stuff done in that guide first. Once you do the Leveling guide for Dustwallow then you'll be able to run the Loremaster guide for the zone to finish off the needed quests without any problems.

Just remember to always check the Leveling guides first for a zone before looking in the Loremaster section. As for the Updater not showing the current version, this is a known bug and the team will have it fixed soon. It is only a visual bug and does not affect the actual installation or updating of the guides.

I'm going to close this thread since your Loremaster problem was just a misunderstanding of how the new system works and not actually a bug.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
      X