I can't get rid of my trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't get rid of my trial

So I had the trial and i liked it so i got the alliance&horde leveling guide, but now after I installed the full thing, the box for current version is totally empty and i still only have the Zygor trial. I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it but it doesn't seem to work.

Originally posted by mcskizzit View Post
    So I had the trial and i liked it so i got the alliance&horde leveling guide, but now after I installed the full thing, the box for current version is totally empty and i still only have the Zygor trial. I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it but it doesn't seem to work.
    There should be a settings tab in the lower corner of the Zygor updater. Open it, there you need to input your Zygor Username and PW in the boxes. Then it should work.

Comment

once you follow Dude's directions, you will need to hit repair. This will override your trial version.
      Please let us know if this works, or does not work.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

It worked, thanks a lot for this. But i accidentally deleted my shortcut so do you know how I could get it back?

Comment

Go to your wow folder. Interface folder. Addons folder. Right click Zygorupdater and click send to desktop.
          I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
          Twitter @Chaos5061.
          Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Can't you make a icon old-school, by right-clicking the icon in the "Programs" list and selecting "copy" then pasting to the desktop?
            "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

You can actually do a right click on the .exe file, select copy, then on an empty space of the desktop do a right click and select paste shortcut.
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I usually don't let things make a start shortcut.
                I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
                Twitter @Chaos5061.
                Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                X