I am Searching for Serious Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am Searching for Serious Help

Ok i installed the program for since i am running windows 7, i did the whole search and locate the files for addons and launcher. And than i did the whole INSTALL click, but i am still running into the same problem of the client showing me not having a "Current Version".... =/ so i reinstalled the game, thinking it was the game, still no "Current Version", i reinstalled the cliente itself, yet again STILL "NO CURRENT VERSION". I keep trying to install the updated version, into my game and it still cannot seem to get the current version into my addons. Can someone please tell me what am i doing wrong here....

If you are using the latest version of the updater the bug that it does not show the version number of the installed guide should be fixed.
    First thing is to look if the guide was installed. Does it appear in the game (in the addons selection window in the character selection screen)?
    Maybe you just used the wrong addons directory in the updater settings.
    On Windows 7 it is normally "c:\users\public\games\World Of Warcraft\interface\addons" but sometimes it is "Interface\Addons" inside the WoW installation folder.

Comment

Working...
    X