OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting the trial in the All in one download program.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting the trial in the All in one download program.

Hello, I would like to let you guys know that when I downloaded the all in one program, it downloaded the trial. (I found that out by just looking into the files) But when I downloaded the manual install, I got the full guide.

Just letting you guys know

If you download off the Zygor Updater you need to put your Zygor username and password under the settings. This will load the version you paid for.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Originally posted by superjudgejudy View Post
      Hello, I would like to let you guys know that when I downloaded the all in one program, it downloaded the trial. (I found that out by just looking into the files) But when I downloaded the manual install, I got the full guide.

Just letting you guys know
      When you open your Installer click the Settings button, this will open a window allowing you to put in your Zygor's login information. After entering your login information than click OK and update your Zygor Installer. This will load the guides you have purchased.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I tried linking directly to the download page once - and got the trial, as I wasn't logged in. Link to the members page in stead, and everything works a whole lot better.
        QQ

The CIA deliberately spread misinformation that tin-foil hats prevent mind control.
        The horrible truth is, that tinfoil hats enable mind control.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Working...
        X