This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't update guide

I've had the guide for months, but after the big updates of late, my updater won't work any more. I tried repairing, but that doesn't work, either. I get a listing of "Current Version: none" and "Latest version: 3.1.2029". Clicking "Repair" and "Install" results in no changes. The updater goes through Downloading and Installing, and new ZG folders appear in the Addons folder ... but that's it.

I'm running Mac with OS 10.6.7. I've removed all non-Zygor add-ons, and also tried removing the Zygor folders. What else should I do?

Some people have reported that downloading a new installer from the members area helps. Have you tried deleting everything to do with Zygor's and downloading a new installer from the members area? Delete the 2 Zygor folders in the Addons folder in your world of warcraft folder. Delete the Zygorupdater.exe in there too. Also delete the 4 Zygor files in the Saved Variables folder in your wtf/account/accountname different for everbody folders. After you delete all of them try downloading a new updater from the members area. After downloading open it up and make sure your user name and password are in the setting section of the updater and then click either update or install and see if that fixes it.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks, that worked!

Comment

Your welcome. Going to close this thread as your issue is resolved. If you have any more problems just ask and we will help you as fast as we can.
        I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
        Twitter @Chaos5061.
        Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X