Installing new guides problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installing new guides problem

For the past few weeks, I have been trying to update my guides. In the current version space it says " none"??? And when I try to do the normal update and install as in the past, The box comes up and asks me for my username and password. I enter it and hit 'enter' and the box disappears and no update performs?
    I am running a MBP and have Windows installed on Bootcamp. When I use the updater while booted up in Windows, everything updates as usual. So I don't know if this is a Mac specific problem. Since I use the Mac far more than the Windows boot up, I would like to resolve this issue. When I log into WOW, the guide seems to still work, let me know if I need to give you more info. I would really like to resolve this as soon as possible.

Thanks guys
    Tim

One thing that should work is if you go into the Addons folder in the Mac system, find the Zygor_updater.exe and delete that, then download a new copy from in the Members Area. This has worked for fixing it for some others running Mac.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Will my current progress within the guides be unaltered or will it be erased as well?

Comment

I found the ZygorUpdater file, however it is not a .exe file. I assume this is because of the mac software? Is this the proper file to delete? Mysearch resulted in finding ZygorUpdater.app is this the same file for the mac?

Thanks Cabby

Comment

Well, I've never run a Mac system so I'm not positive. The download in the Members Area is called ZygorMacClient.dmg so maybe that will help you. Hopefully Kamchak will see this thread as he runs Mac and will know a definite answer.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
          X