Reinstallation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reinstallation

My computer crashed and I needed to restore entire system. Zygor was working fine at the time. I have reinstalled WoW and then tried reinstalling zygor but am having problems. It seems to install but when I log onto WoW the guide window doesnt come up and only thing I am seeing referring to zygor for leveling is 1-20 Kalimindor, and 60-62 Outlands. I tried unintalling and trying again, but does same thing. Someone please help me.

You currently have the Trial version installed. When you run the Updater click the Settings button, enter your Zygor website username and password into the proper boxes, click OK, then click Repair. This should fix it for you.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Part 2

Cant seem to get the Zygor icon to reappear on my desktop, and when I use auto install it automatically goes to starting up WoW. So I cant ever get to setting or repair, even if I click it, it pretty much disregards the command.

Comment

Hold the shift key pressed when starting the updater. This should prevent the updater from starting WoW.

Comment

Thank you

I ended up going to WoW properties and uninstalling the zygor files from addon, then reinstalled, but instead of installing right away, clicked settings first, signed in, and then installed. Worked like a charm.

Thanks again.

Comment

Replied to your PM, it has a method for you to get the icon on your desktop again.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
            X