Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talent Build Problems - Various - Moved Posts by Kamchak

High again, i think the talents is mucked up again:
    1=no docking on talent screen for zygor guides.
    2=pet talents, i could have a tanacy for bear and a forocity for cat when i switched pets, now i can only have one pet build ?.
    3=do you know if blizzard have taken out the Addons folder for wow info, because i cannot find mine at all ?

Pods

Originally posted by pods View Post
    High again, i think the talents is mucked up again:
    1=no docking on talent screen for zygor guides.
    2=pet talents, i could have a tanacy for bear and a forocity for cat when i switched pets, now i can only have one pet build ?.
    3=do you know if blizzard have taken out the Addons folder for wow info, because i cannot find mine at all ?

Pods
    Make sure that you have the most updated version of our Guides so you don't have to use "out of date" addons. See if it shows up after updating. If you are still having problems let us know.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Pet talent advisor is currently bugged according to other threads here but I'm sure they are looked into.
      The WoW\Interface\Addons folder should be there where it was before.
      Where was your addons folder before the patch and what Windows are you using?

Comment

Yeah still got the problem and my guides are fully updated, i check before i logonto wow

Comment

glyphs

zygor guide glyphs asking me to get glyphs i yet to get because of level first 2 glyphs it says are Kill shot lvl 35, bestial wrath and mend pet..atm i am lvl 31 ??

Comment

The glyphs are not sorted correctly by level, it is simply a list of glyphs to use.

Comment

I have moved problem posts off the "Guides" Thread and made them their own thread.
              "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
              X