Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bug...

with latest one 5/2/2011

Message: ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:1043: attempt to compare number with string
    Time: 05/04/11 07:40:51
    Count: 237
    Stack: [C]: ?
    ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:1043: in function `UpdateFrame'
    ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:750: in function `TryToCompleteStep'
    ...Ons\ZygorGuidesViewer\Skins\midnight\ViewerFram e.lua:781: in function <...Ons\ZygorGuidesViewer\Skins\midnight\ViewerFra me.lua:589>

Locals:

AND

Message: ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:1043: attempt to compare number with string
    Time: 05/04/11 07:42:44
    Count: 2
    ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:1043: in function `UpdateFrame'
    ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:2573: in function `Frame_OnShow'
    ...Ons\ZygorGuidesViewer\Skins\midnight\ViewerFram e.lua:572: in function <...Ons\ZygorGuidesViewer\Skins\midnight\ViewerFra me.lua:571>
    [C]: in function `Show'
    ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:2336: in function `ToggleFrame'
    [string "*:OnClick"]:2: in function <[string "*:OnClick"]:1>

Locals:

Does this happen with only Zygor as the addon loaded?
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Is this happening on a specific guide / step? If so on which?

Comment

Originally posted by inetk253 View Post
        with latest one 5/2/2011

Time: 05/04/11 07:40:51
        Count: 237
        ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:750: in function `TryToCompleteStep'
        ...Ons\ZygorGuidesViewer\Skins\midnight\ViewerFram e.lua:781: in function <...Ons\ZygorGuidesViewer\Skins\midnight\ViewerFra me.lua:589>

Locals:

AND

Time: 05/04/11 07:42:44
        Count: 2
        ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:2573: in function `Frame_OnShow'
        ...Ons\ZygorGuidesViewer\Skins\midnight\ViewerFram e.lua:572: in function <...Ons\ZygorGuidesViewer\Skins\midnight\ViewerFra me.lua:571>
        [C]: in function `Show'
        ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:2336: in function `ToggleFrame'
        [string "*:OnClick"]:2: in function <[string "*:OnClick"]:1>

Locals:
        Please make sure that you are using the most up to date Installer and provide us with a brief description of what kind of problem you are having when you get this error so we can further help you. Thanks!
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
        X