Dailies not showing up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dailies not showing up

My leveling guides are working and says up to date and I went ahead and purchased the dailies for Horde today. The updater shows that I have purchased them but they are not showing up in the game. Ideas? fyi, I am on a mac.

Make sure your username and password are entered correctly in the settings of the guide and then click repair and see if that fixes it.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks, I have tried that more than once, rebooted the computer, and tried to re-download the download client again.

Comment

Have you by chance tried a manual install of the guide files?
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I did a man. install for the leveling guides last week because the updater wasn't showing the current version, but I haven't found the "dailies" files.

Found the files and put them in the add on folder but still not working.

Comment

The dailies file (in this case ZygorDailiesHordeWOLK.lua & ZygorDailiesHordeCATA.lua) should be placed in the WoW/Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Guides folder. Is that the folder you put them into?

Also, if you uninstall the Zygor Updater and download a new copy of it the current version thing should be fixed.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
              The dailies file (in this case ZygorDailiesHordeWOLK.lua & ZygorDailiesHordeCATA.lua) should be placed in the WoW/Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Guides folder. Is that the folder you put them into?

Also, if you uninstall the Zygor Updater and download a new copy of it the current version thing should be fixed.
              I did find the newest version of the dailies and leveling guides by using the manuel download. I placed all of the files into the Guides folder and the leveling guides are showing the newest version in game, but the dailies are still not showing up. I even deleted another addon to make sure that I was in the correct file. It stopped showing up in-game at the character screen. Any other ideas?

Okay, rec'd a reply from Zygor so when I get home I will try what they suggested and update if it works or not. Thanks.
              Last edited by tairish23; May 6, 2011, 08:35 AM. Reason: update

Comment

Working...
              X